He killed my leader Florida security guard arrested for threatenin to kill President Trump in retali

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'He Killed My Leader' - Florida Security Guard Arrested For Threatening to Kill President Trump in Retaliation For Soleimani
26-year-old Chauncy Devonte Lump was arrested for threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for the drone strike that killed top Iran commander and terrorist Qassam Soleimani.

What a dumb ass ruined your life for someone who doesn't give two chits about you and never knew you even existed fool!
The guy's name - Chauncy Devonte Lump, I believe tells us all we need to know about the chump. Yes, Lump the Chump.

'He Killed My Leader' - Florida Security Guard Arrested For Threatening to Kill President Trump in Retaliation For Soleimani
26-year-old Chauncy Devonte Lump was arrested for threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for the drone strike that killed top Iran commander and terrorist Qassam Soleimani.

What a dumb ass ruined your life for someone who doesn't give two chits about you and never knew you even existed fool!
Demoskanks will give him a pass, arm him and send him to scout.

Well he will be targeted by other Iranians. Because there are many Iranians that didn't like his leader.

WASHINGTON — The U.S.'s special representative for Iran Brian Hook has said that more than 1,000 Iranian citizens may have been killed in recent protests. U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters

Paris: Supporters of MEK hold rally in support of Iran protests 2019 | People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK)

Protesters rally against Iranian regime in Paris, Berlin

Parisians are now rioting against the Paris climate accords

Forum List

Back