"He Is A Bit Of A Superhero" - Sen Chris Murphy Tells Colbert About Joe Biden's First Term Achievements

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
They got Democrats to actually vote for a Democrat bill. What are we going to do? Drop the confetti at the White House?! This is ridiculous.

The people in the rest of the country are saying, ‘Wait a second! I’m still paying much more for gas than I should. I’m still paying much more to cool my house. I can’t get groceries on the table. And I’m worried about my future.'

fix that, Superman!

Biden had little to nothing to do with the "wins".

• Banned
Biden had little to nothing to do with the "wins".
we don't know that...he proposed a big agenda, which got whittled down to something still significant...only Bernie could have done better

Here are some more of this president's "achievements"...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

As a Superhero Joe is like a forked tongue retarded version of the Handy Man Character from the In Living Color TV show.

32 thousand views on Youtube in 4 hours
Cause people wanted to see the ridiculous statement and the reaction to it. I'd like to, but I don't want to sift through 9:56 of that bilge.

OK. It's at 2:44. The audience was silent as Murphy recited a list of 'achievements' Colbert actually responded by ridiculing Biden, saying maybe it helped he was sidelined with COVID, to which Murphy said no, Biden was on the phone the whole time, and it couldn't have gotten done without him, and said Biden's first couple of years rivaled any president in history to which the braindead audience applauded. Normal people watching this video laugh with the brazen absurdity of such a statement.

Last edited:
Cause people wanted to see the ridiculous statement and the reaction to it. I'd like to, but I don't want to sift through 9:56 of that bilge.
there's a surprise at the end if you're a Choco Taco fan!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back