He actually received 81 million votes (supposedly) and his voters aren't embarrassed at all.

Not even a year in. Kamala waiting in the wings.

This is gonna be great
147694715_10218322083979140_4781339484087966714_n.jpg

Got to be older to get this one.

Yes. He did. Damn sight better than the abortion that preceded him.
I love that after four years of exalting your savior and crying every time we beat him down for
one of his fuck ups....that Biden is doing the exact same thing to you. :auiqs.jpg:

Deal with it. :)
We aren't the ones that look like idiots, supporting a demented fool. The thing that I love about it is, you're destroying your own party over your hatred of Trump. Keep up the good work, at this rate most Americans are going to be begging Trump to return.

Sorry Trumpster, I don't hate anyone.

And this isn't about Trump. It never has been.

You're a rube. You've been conned.
Your answer was that's how bad the alternative was. So your willing to weaken our country and put a demented fool take over? With a reputation of screwing up everything he does? Even Obama said he could screw anything up. That's cool because Biden is actually destroying your party. Trump will be waiting to fix America again.

Your answer was that's how bad the alternative was. So your willing to weaken our country and put a demented fool take over? With a reputation of screwing up everything he does? Even Obama said he could screw anything up. That's cool because Biden is actually destroying your party. Trump will be waiting to fix America again.
Ask him. All of the same ones that voted for biden, would have voted for a rattlesnake over Trump.

The rattlesnake would have also received 81 million votes and would have "won" also

No, we're not. Its worse now.
I watched a baseball game last night and the stadium was full. We're doing better than we were and most of the problems we have now are due to the pandemic. People are not sitting in 20 mile long lines waiting for food and COVID deaths have reduced. Most of the nation has been vaccinated.

You might want to stop reading that disinformation.

I watched a baseball game last night and the stadium was full. We're doing better than we were and most of the problems we have now are due to the pandemic. People are not sitting in 20 mile long lines waiting for food and COVID deaths have reduced. Most of the nation has been vaccinated.

Inflation all time highs, unconstitutional vaccine mandates, shortages. Progressively becoming worse.

Yes, candycorn and those types are not embarrassed in the least.

It’s easy to vote for Biden considering the alternative. If Biden runs in 2024 (personally I doubt) and Republicans run someone not in Trump’s style, it might be a contest for my vote.

1634398894479.png

Inflation all time highs, unconstitutional vaccine mandates, shortages. Progressively becoming worse.
No, inflation is not at an all time high, the vaccine mandates are not unconstitutional, the shortages are world wide due to the pandemic. Things just aren't as you claim.

Forum List

Back