Having Second Thoughts About Trump...

Cruz seems to be the only Constitutional Conservative. I'm beginning to think that there may be enough of a conservative backlash to elect him and keep a Republican Senate in 2016. Fiorina might be the best VP choice, since she could go after Hillary without being accused of sexism.

I came out in support of Cruz first then he stated he supported TPP and I switched to Trump. Since then Cruz has dropped his support for TPP so he is still on the radar.

The two things I know our country needs is that fence/wall AND better trade deals. Just those two things in his first four years would allow me to RE-elect Trump.
I agree. I want the illegals deported, period, and the fence, and I know Trump would kill on trade, and those two things alone would kick our economy into hyperdrive, so my support for Trump isn't done, I just wish he wouldn't be quite so flamboyant. He could tone it down just a tad and not hurt himself at all.
I think we all know now the next president WILL be getting an active war as well. Boots on the ground say that. When it comes to Putin I think Trump has the advantage.

One I think he is every bit as smart as Putin and TWO he knows how to go to the proper group gather the right people and go after the problem.

Hillary has NO idea what to do in that respect, NONE.
Obama doesn't want to hand off a war to his successor. That is the LAST thing he wants to do. He came into office with a promise to end the two wars in one hand and a Nobel Peace Prize in the other. He will do everything he can to avoid handing off a war.

Clinton would also avoid war as much as possible. She would not want her legacy to be "the first female President started a war".

Really? Obama has us engaged in THREE conflicts right now. Hillary was the cause of Libya's fall and for ISIS taking it over.

I came out in support of Cruz first then he stated he supported TPP and I switched to Trump. Since then Cruz has dropped his support for TPP so he is still on the radar.

The two things I know our country needs is that fence/wall AND better trade deals. Just those two things in his first four years would allow me to RE-elect Trump.
I agree. I want the illegals deported, period, and the fence, and I know Trump would kill on trade, and those two things alone would kick our economy into hyperdrive, so my support for Trump isn't done, I just wish he wouldn't be quite so flamboyant. He could tone it down just a tad and not hurt himself at all.
I think we all know now the next president WILL be getting an active war as well. Boots on the ground say that. When it comes to Putin I think Trump has the advantage.

One I think he is every bit as smart as Putin and TWO he knows how to go to the proper group gather the right people and go after the problem.

Obama doesn't want to hand off a war to his successor. That is the LAST thing he wants to do. He came into office with a promise to end the two wars in one hand and a Nobel Peace Prize in the other. He will do everything he can to avoid handing off a war.

Clinton would also avoid war as much as possible. She would not want her legacy to be "the first female President started a war".
LMAO you give those two fucks wayyy to much credit

Really? Obama has us engaged in THREE conflicts right now. Hillary was the cause of Libya's fall and for ISIS taking it over.
Iraq and Afghanistan are legacy conflicts, not Obama's. And he has greatly wound them down.

I said what they want, not what will occur.

Just look how cautiously Obama has been moving on Syria.

I really think Trump would be best in negotiating any trade deals. He's certainly correct that we are getting our butts handed to us by the clowns in Washington who are now negotiating them.

I wonder if those 2 really give a crap. I really do..

I really think Trump would be best in negotiating any trade deals. He's certainly correct that we are getting our butts handed to us by the clowns in Washington who are now negotiating them.
Trump is speaking out of his ass.

Everyone, down to the last person, who comments on the TPP has not read it. So when someone says we are getting our ass handed to us, they are speaking from bias, not facts.

he will, remember he's not a politician, there is only one speed against the devilcrats, super aggressive, those guys play filthy.

Iraq and Afghanistan are legacy conflicts, not Obama's. And he has greatly wound them down.

Hardly. Iraq is Obama's conflict now. He said the Iraq War that Bush started was over, pulled the troops out allowing ISIS to overrun the country and then had to go back. Syria is Obama's baby too.

I wonder if those 2 really give a crap. I really do..
I do not doubt their sincerity. I doubt their abilities.

I think Clinton would be more competent than Obama, but that isn't exactly a very high bar to jump.

There are Republican candidates who would do even better.

Everyone, down to the last person, who comments on the TPP has not read it. So when someone says we are getting our ass handed to us, they are speaking from bias, not facts.

He's speaking of our trade deficits with other countries. The deficits are tremendous.

He's speaking of our trade deficits with other countries. The deficits are tremendous.
Then he should stop having his ties made in China.

Remember when everyone was worried about Japan?

It lasted 90 minutes? Rants make you look out of control and weak.

Especially if the words you rant were written somebody else and you read them from a teleprompter.
that's not far off, trump ad libs all the time, and speaks from the heart. but i wonder what his advisors are saying. he can afford anyone. i don't care who the democrats run, they will lose this time, it's in the cards.

Forum List

Back