Having Just Been Informed Of A New UK Mutant Strain, An Even More Virulent South Africa Strain Is Now In UK.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa ...
9 hours ago · Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa detected as first spreads over UK Two cases of this second Covid-19 variant have been discovered in the south west of England - …

Up till now all attention has been focused on the original Corona strain and containing the second wave. At the weekend it was announced that a new more virulent UK strain is fuelling the alarming rise in infections in the South East of England. Today a double whammy when Health Secretary Matt Hancock revealed two cases of an even more virulent South Africa strain has been detected in the UK. This strain also attacks the young. As I pointed out months ago if the original strain was not brought under control new mutant strains would eventually arise that are far more virulent and lethal. Watch out America!

OZ

9 hours ago · Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa detected as first spreads over UK Two cases of this second Covid-19 variant have been discovered in the south west of England - …

Up till now all attention has been focused on the original Corona strain and containing the second wave. At the weekend it was announced that a new more virulent UK strain is fuelling the alarming rise in infections in the South East of England. Today a double whammy when Health Secretary Matt Hancock revealed two cases of an even more virulent South Africa strain has been detected in the UK. This strain also attacks the young. As I pointed out months ago if the original strain was not brought under control new mutant strains would eventually arise that are far more virulent and lethal. Watch out America!

OZ
so are you bragging or what???

OZ

Has anybody blamed Trump yet?

Hell the first one worked so well for anti USA globalists and lovers of China and haters of freedom why not tweak it and release it again.....no accident....timing just in time for a vaccine to covid 19...the CCP releases its ugly cousin...why did Obama give money to the Wuhan lab?....

Hopefully, England is going to become a lot less crowded in about 28 days.

28_days_later_1.jpg

OZ
No, I'm simply warning as I've been doing for months, that listening to the deniers will only get us all in deeper shit!
Oz is simply concerned about USMB member's welfare!

OZ
No, I'm simply warning as I've been doing for months, that listening to the deniers will only get us all in deeper shit!
couldnt have happened to a better group of people,,

this should put the final globalist nail in the country formally known as the UK

OZ
Thank you, Oz, but Fauci says not to worry, it's all good. The governor of New York, though, is insisting visitors from Britain quarantine upon arrival. But only for 4 days if they test negative then. I don't know how quarantined people are supposed to get tested, though. Is CVS making housecalls?

What a coincidence. They find the vaccine for covid and just inmediately after, Globalists discover a "new" strain.

Call me sceptic. :dunno:

I'm sensing a strange degree of loathing towards your Father nation.
If not for the Pilgrim Fathers and Mayflower the US would probably be run by Hispanics and indigenous tribes and would no doubt speak Spanish....though that may not have been a bad thing who knows?

As for 'final nails' that is what Hitler thought with his Blitzkrieg but was very, very wrong.

There will always be an England!

I'm sensing a strange degree of loathing towards your Father nation.
If not for the Pilgrim Fathers and Mayflower the US would probably be run by Hispanics and indigenous tribes and would no doubt speak Spanish....though that may not have been a bad thing who knows?

As for 'final nails' that is what Hitler thought with his Blitzkrieg but was very, very wrong.

maybe its you that lacks respect for your betters that saved you twice in one century from total destruction,,,

a simple thank you would suffice,,

And we will always be there to make sure your women have Hershey Bars and nylons

View attachment 432802
I'm not going to get drawn into all this goading "the US is better than the UK". bollocks.
That's fascist speak. People the world over are all the same species!

My Christmas message to you is the same as the one I make to our own UK Gov.
We need a total lockdown now to attack this pandemic and all its mutant strains now and to come!
And to those who think economics is more important than human life - Let's all save on body bags!

Forum List

Back