Having Just Been Informed Of A New UK Mutant Strain, An Even More Virulent South Africa Strain Is Now In UK.

Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa ...
9 hours ago · Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa detected as first spreads over UK Two cases of this second Covid-19 variant have been discovered in the south west of England - …

Up till now all attention has been focused on the original Corona strain and containing the second wave. At the weekend it was announced that a new more virulent UK strain is fuelling the alarming rise in infections in the South East of England. Today a double whammy when Health Secretary Matt Hancock revealed two cases of an even more virulent South Africa strain has been detected in the UK. This strain also attacks the young. As I pointed out months ago if the original strain was not brought under control new mutant strains would eventually arise that are far more virulent and lethal. Watch out America!

OZ
OMG....DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK
AND START QUESTIONING WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS STRAIN FROM SOUTH AFRICA BE MORE VIRULENT
WHEN THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN 24,907 COVID DEATHS IN THE 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE

AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALL THE 3RD WORLD, POOR AS FUCK SHITHOLES
THAT WE GIVE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS TO HAVE THE LOWEST DEATH TOTALS

BOTSWANA 37 DEATHS
ZIMBABWE 322 DEATHS
UGANDA 238 DEATHS
ETHIOPIA 1,861 DEATHS

ETHIOPIA...WHERE THEY ARE MALNOURISHED, DONT HAVE CLEAN WATER TO DRINK
LET ALONE, TO WASH THEIR HANDS, SHIT FOR HEALTH CARE....1,861 DEATHS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

IT APPEARS TO ME THEY ARE NOT SO BAD OFF AFTER ALL
SINCE PATHOGENS SPARE PEOPLE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRY SHITHOLES
AND SEEM TO HATE AMERICANS IN THE UNITED STATES

WE SHOULD NOT BE FUNDING HEALTHCARE FOR ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT OURS

Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa ...
9 hours ago · Second mutant coronavirus strain from South Africa detected as first spreads over UK Two cases of this second Covid-19 variant have been discovered in the south west of England - …

Up till now all attention has been focused on the original Corona strain and containing the second wave. At the weekend it was announced that a new more virulent UK strain is fuelling the alarming rise in infections in the South East of England. Today a double whammy when Health Secretary Matt Hancock revealed two cases of an even more virulent South Africa strain has been detected in the UK. This strain also attacks the young. As I pointed out months ago if the original strain was not brought under control new mutant strains would eventually arise that are far more virulent and lethal. Watch out America!

OZ
OMG....DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK
AND START QUESTIONING WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS STRAIN FROM SOUTH AFRICA BE MORE VIRULENT
WHEN THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN 24,907 COVID DEATHS IN THE 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE

AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALL THE 3RD WORLD, POOR AS FUCK SHITHOLES
THAT WE GIVE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS TO HAVE THE LOWEST DEATH TOTALS

BOTSWANA 37 DEATHS
ZIMBABWE 322 DEATHS
UGANDA 238 DEATHS
ETHIOPIA 1,861 DEATHS

ETHIOPIA...WHERE THEY ARE MALNOURISHED, DONT HAVE CLEAN WATER TO DRINK
LET ALONE, TO WASH THEIR HANDS, SHIT FOR HEALTH CARE....1,861 DEATHS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

IT APPEARS TO ME THEY ARE NOT SO BAD OFF AFTER ALL
SINCE PATHOGENS SPARE PEOPLE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRY SHITHOLES
AND SEEM TO HATE AMERICANS IN THE UNITED STATES

WE SHOULD NOT BE FUNDING HEALTHCARE FOR ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT OURS
More virulent simply means easier to catch not more deadly. The low rates in some third world countries are because the biggest spreaders of disease, - the business community, doesn't tend to spend much time in the likes of civil war-torn Ethiopia. etc. Nor do they like to invest in countries renowned for political corruption.

Aid to the third world is a separate issue. The reason we are the developed nations, and they are the third world, is because we have exploited them for centuries since before the slave trade. Attempting to bring them up to our level with the use of Aid is in our long term interests.

Where the hell is Chiraq anyway?

no doubt, it's here already.... it's been in great Britain since September....we likely got it here the same month, from them.... if it spreads faster, it could be part of our rise in cases that was here before the after thanksgiving rise.....

I read we are lacking in testing regions for new strains, England tests ten times more than we do, searching for mutant strains.....

I had Covid-19, I was very tired, had what I’d consider a bad cold. The house we live in consist of my mother, my wife, our daughter and her three kids. I was the only person to have or test positive, strange I got it and no one else did.

no doubt, it's here already.... it's been in great Britain since September....we likely got it here the same month, from them.... if it spreads faster, it could be part of our rise in cases that was here before the after thanksgiving rise.....

I read we are lacking in testing regions for new strains, England tests ten times more than we do, searching for mutant strains.....
Did you hear Dr Shah on Monday, Care? He said this is what viruses do, but so far, it doesn't seem to have made the vaccine less effective. He said the vaccine was created with mutation in mind. I'm sure he's not happy that it's even more contagious, but he was pretty stoic about it. It is what it is and he was definitely not alarmed. Probably just tired.

We'll probably end up with more changes before this is over.

Hold on to your hat---we're getting hit with another bad wind storm here tomorrow (well technically today now) and the wind is already picking up.

Did you hear Dr Shah on Monday, Care? He said this is what viruses do, but so far, it doesn't seem to have made the vaccine less effective. He said the vaccine was created with mutation in mind. I'm sure he's not happy that it's even more contagious, but he was pretty stoic about it. It is what it is and he was definitely not alarmed. Probably just tired.

We'll probably end up with more changes before this is over.

Hold on to your hat---we're getting hit with another bad wind storm here tomorrow (well technically today now) and the wind is already picking up.
No, missed Dr Shau on it....I'm sure he's plain exhausted by now... are we only getting Moderna vaccination and not Pfzer?

Damn these wind storms! We will likely loose electric again! We decided to go easy on the traditional Christmas dinner and have filet mignon for the two of us, and I bought Matt some survival gear for Christmas including a portable stove, so if we lose electric I can cook them up in an iron skillet! :)

Merry Christmas Old Lady!

Forum List

Back