Have You Noticed?,Where Is Maxine Waters These Last Days?,Didn't She Once Say Something Like"These White Racist Cops Are Killing Black Men Every Day!"

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I just took notice of this. Maxine usually speaks out in front of her huge crowds of 23, or on CNN/MSNBC in response to the latest "White Cop VS Black Man" incident. I believe it was Maxine that said something along the lines of how cops are killing young black men every day !!!
Really? and how many black men were killed by cops in 2019?
If she decides to speak again, what's she gonna say? "These goddam racist white cops are sitting their fat asses on innocent black men every day in dis country! and thousands of them are dying" !!

I just took notice of this. Maxine usually speaks out in front of her huge crowds of 23, or on CNN/MSNBC in response to the latest "White Cop VS Black Man" incident. I believe it was Maxine that said something along the lines of how cops are killing young black men every day !!!
If she decides to speak again, what's she gonna say? "These goddam racist white cops are sitting their fat asses on innocent black men every day in dis country! and thousands of them are dying" !!
Here is what we know for sure. Maxine W. Is garbage. Cops are now being targeted all over the country. There is no outcry except to defund cops. Liberals are assholes!

She and her husband are under an intense but little reported investigation.....stemming from what Di Fi and her worthless husband is going through...I heard a radio program discuss this and a guy they interviewed said that some California democrats have made an art form out of profiting on their position by selling their vote and cheating the stock market and twisting arms to get lucrative contracts and do nothing employment positions for family members....

Here is what we know for sure. Maxine W. Is garbage. Cops are now being targeted all over the country. There is no outcry except to defund cops. Liberals are assholes!
Voting for Democrats is like literally voting for crime
map-crime-election.jpg

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist organization bent on a neo-communist takeover brought by fear and terror acts.

Riots are terrorist attacks. Just a new way to terrorize.

Voting for Democrats is like literally voting for crime
map-crime-election.jpg

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist organization bent on a neo-communist takeover brought by fear and terror acts.

Riots are terrorist attacks. Just a new way to terrorize.
It looks like the blues have cornered the market on high crime, high cost of living, high COVID 19 numbers, high taxes, high numbers of illegal aliens, high debt, high poverty, high homelessness and over congestion while also seeing low air quality, low education, crumbling infrastructure and declining services. Stay tuned. These Democrat run shitholes are about to get a lot worse and it's all coming from incompetent leadership. Hopefully, these brainwashed lemmings who admire Democrats will wake up before we lose our country.

Forum List

Back