Have You Ever Met A Black Republican In Real Life?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
So, why are Republicans doing so poorly with black Americans? Shouting "racism" is easy and it doesn't require you to do anything other than complain.One of the great ironies of the race debate in America is that Republicans have internalized Martin Luther King's famous saying, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character," while most black Americans have rejected it. Don't we have to start using conservative principles to address issues that disproportionately impact black Americans? What do you think about it?

So, why are Republicans doing so poorly with black Americans? Shouting "racism" is easy and it doesn't require you to do anything other than complain.One of the great ironies of the race debate in America is that Republicans have internalized Martin Luther King's famous saying, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character," while most black Americans have rejected it. Don't we have to start using conservative principles to address issues that disproportionately impact black Americans? What do you think about it?

Obviously you are basing all your beliefs on the caricature of black people that rush describes to you. You should make an effort to meet a couple of real black people.

Obviously you are basing all your beliefs on the caricature of black people that rush describes to you. You should make an effort to meet a couple of real black people.

LOL, parroting Rachel Maddow again...

That you have to go to Rush shows once again your inability to address a point yourself

LOL, parroting Rachel Maddow again...

That you have to go to Rush shows once again your inability to address a point yourself

Oh so that's what he does.

On many occasions I've met black Republicans. I've never met a black Republican on welfare though.
or has used affirmative action?

You don't use affirmative action (unless you're a scumbag who lefty who lies about his ethnicity). Rather, one is the beneficiary/victim of institutional racism. I know you don't care cos you have your rationalizations; but that's reality.

On many occasions I've met black Republicans. I've never met a black Republican on welfare though.

You don't use affirmative action (unless you're a scumbag who lefty who lies about his ethnicity). Rather, one is the beneficiary/victim of institutional racism. I know you don't care cos you have your rationalizations; but that's reality.

Care for a little dressing on that word salad?

Don't talk to me if that's all you got.

Don't talk to me if that's all you got.

Then try making sense when you post.

Here we are on page 2 and gasbag has already been popped for being a dolt.

I've met many black republicans by the way. I sort of drove a few of them away from the DNC in fact. I was telling people in the cafeteria once about my being a "values voter". Neither party knows how to, cares much for, or is capable of fixing the debt. Its a simple way of simply removing that aspect of the national discourse from the argument since neither major party can be trusted to address it, you should vote for candidates who, at least, share your values. I like Democrats because they will appoint center-left jurists and support women's rights which is fundamental to having a just society. That is pretty much it. Liberals are koo-koo when it comes to energy policy, koo-koo when it comes to some environmental regulations, koo-koo when it comes to some foreign affairs, and bat-shit koo koo when it comes to the border fence and voter ID laws.

My brother is friends with both Allen West and Bo Snerdley, that count?

Yes. I've had a couple as friends and when I was volunteering on the Dole Campaign I was placed in charge of a literal boat load of them.

We were to sail around in the background waving banners.

Why do Republicans do so poorly with blacks?

Ethno-nationalism.

They largely identify as a group "black" more than American, and there are tremendous social pressures brought to bear for conformity.

The constant demagoguery from the media and pop culture are major factors too.

The Left has done an outstanding job of tying Black people's skin color, and culture, to one political Party.
Have you ever heard or seen the names they call Black people who dare step off the Liberal Plantation??

Who wants to be called a "sell-out, Uncle Tom, Oreo Cookie, traitor, token, ......etc" by rabid left-wing douchebags who feel the only "good" Black person is one who votes for the Donkey Party??

Forum List

Back