Have you ever considered why certain companies got so big?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
I have.

Let's look at a few.
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
INTEL
AMAZON
AT&T
COMCAST
TARGET
WALMART (more and more)

Has it ever occurred to anyone on the Right that all these companies lean decidedly LEFT? (As does the SCOTUS)

WHY IS THAT? Is it because people on the Left are just that much smarter? (They certainly would say so)
I think it's because the Establishment Deep State gives "behind the scenes assistance" to those entities it can count on to push, or at least not fight, it's agenda.
The chosen ones get far less red tape to cut through if not outright financial assistance and favorable exposure in order to dominate.

The case of Microsoft vs IBM
There was an epic battle between newcomer Microsoft and legendary giant, IBM in the 80's
That epic battle which would, over time, determine the flow of Trillions of dollars and was over an operating system to run personal computers.
Ultimately TINY Microsoft won that battle, and while many erroneously believe it was due to Microsoft's better product and marketing savvy, it was actually
the Federal Government Establishment which ensured Microsoft's victory.
In the 80's when computers were becoming mainstream, the head of IBM was John F. Akers ....A REPUBLICAN.
Microsoft, in spite of being dwarfed giant IBM, was given the edge.
Coincidence? No, that's the power of Wall Street and the Establishment deep state. THEY alone determine the top winners.
Today, IBM has fallen in line and moved Left, as it now begins to regain market share with other products.

There are few and fading large and powerful right wing corporations, thanks to favoritism by the government establishment deep state.
It is unlikely new, powerful right wing owned search engines or video sharing platforms will ever arise because they will be stopped
in a quandary of red tape and denials. It's also why the media will soon represent only the Left.

Perhaps that's also why the Left media and Hollywood dominate. Because the Establishment Deep state is who they are or benefit from.
In fact, if your business leans Right.....good luck, you may even find a past (and future) Left wing President using the IRS against you.
Since no one is going to step up and stop this, it's going to get much more significant over time.
The Right will simply be denied access to finances and licenses. This actually is alrady happening to gun manufacturers.

There are many incredibly similar background stories for nearly all these big companies.
The US government has long abandoned it's role as servant and has taken the role of authority.
We have become servants to government. Meanwhile, many unaware on the left scream for more government control.
Freedom is an imaginary concept.

It's a glorious time to be a 1%er or among the Elite.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't really care whether a company has five employees or employs five hundred thousand employees. I just care that they provide me with some product I need at the time, then I ignore them until the next time I need a product.

Because they are choosen by Pentagon to get big. (Maybe not these ones above)

For example Elon Musk and his Pentagon mercenary companies. If a NASA project fails, it would be a big political disadvantage and requires a statement to public and to politicians, if it is a SpaceX mercenary company project that fails, it is a "private company" and they can do whatever they want with "their" money.

Last edited:
I have.

Let's look at a few.
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
INTEL
AMAZON
AT&T
COMCAST
TARGET
WALMART (more and more)

Has it ever occurred to anyone on the Right that all these companies lean decidedly LEFT? (As does the SCOTUS)

WHY IS THAT? Is it because people on the Left are just that much smarter? (They certainly would say so)
I think it's because the Establishment Deep State gives "behind the scenes assistance" to those entities it can count on to push, or at least not fight, it's agenda.
The chosen ones get far less red tape to cut through if not outright financial assistance and favorable exposure in order to dominate.

There was an epic battle between newcomer Microsoft and legendary giant, IBM in the 80's
That epic battle which would, over time, determine the flow of Trillions of dollars and was over an operating system to run personal computers.
Ultimately TINY Microsoft won that battle, and while many erroneously believe it was due to Microsoft's better product and marketing savvy, it was actually
In the 80's when computers were becoming mainstream, the head of IBM was John F. Akers ....A REPUBLICAN.
Coincidence? No, that's the power of Wall Street and the Establishment deep state. THEY alone determine the top winners.
Today, IBM has fallen in line and moved Left, as it now begins to regain market share with other products.

There are few and fading large and powerful right wing corporations, thanks to favoritism by the government establishment deep state.
It is unlikely new, powerful right wing owned search engines or video sharing platforms will ever arise because they will be stopped
in a quandary of red tape and denials. It's also why the media will soon represent only the Left.

Perhaps that's also why the Left media and Hollywood dominate. Because the Establishment Deep state is who they are or benefit from.
In fact, if your business leans Right.....good luck, you may even find a past (and future) Left wing President using the IRS against you.
Since no one is going to step up and stop this, it's going to get much more significant over time.
The Right will simply be denied access to finances and licenses. This actually is alrady happening to gun manufacturers.

There are many incredibly similar background stories for nearly all these big companies.
The US government has long abandoned it's role as servant and has taken the role of authority.
We have become servants to government. Meanwhile, many unaware on the left scream for more government control.

To be fair, IBM also couldn't, for the life of them, imagine why anyone would want a personal computer in their house!

All they saw was the strict business application with no vision for the potential commercial and consumerization.

I have.

Let's look at a few.
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
INTEL
AMAZON
AT&T
COMCAST
TARGET
WALMART (more and more)

I thought that government involvement in business always led to failure. This post turns that on its head. Kind of strange for a purported conservative!

Forum List

Back