have you ever been arrested?

Have you ever been arrested and/ or jailed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are plenty of people I would like to arrest...^^^^^^^

One of my best friends is a felon. He's a great guy who would never hurt a fly.

The war on drugs is stupid.

I couldn't possibly agree more. :thup:

Several of my friends have been arrested, convicted and done time because of the US prison-industrial complex's War on Drugs.

It's a farce. And I have no doubt that it's only gonna become a much more quantifiable story line, given the state of the US economy.

Never been arrested but spent time in jail. I went AWOL from the Army in 1975 and turned myself in, spent a night in County lockup and 3 days in the Brig.

When I was 13, I got caught driving my Dads car to Jack In The Box, after midnite. The cop who pulled me over handcuffed me, put me in the back of the police car and drove around the neighborhood lecturing me and threatening to take me to jail for what seemed like forever. I was so scared, I thought I would piss in my pants.

As it turned out, the cop was a friend of my Dads, and was really cool because he didn't tell on me. When he took me home, took off the cuffs and let me out, my Dads car was back in the driveway, his partner had driven the car back and parked it and left the keys in the mailbox.

Trust me, I never drove again until I got my permit 4 years later. I told my Dad that story 30 years later.

This was in 1968, and of course it wouldn't go down like that in today's world....if the same thing happened now, the cop probably would have shot me and told the news reporters that I had a gun, and the car was stolen....lol.

I was once young enough and stupid enough and drunk enough to get in a fight in a Waffle House parking lot directly across the street from a police station in the Deep South. :lol:

Spent the night in the drunk tank with a bunch of other guys. Paid a hundred dollar fine in the morning.

Last edited:
No, but I got pulled over at 3AM one morning. I was shit faced drunk and had an ounce in my glove box. All I could think was I'm going to jail. Rolled down the window and it was a deputy sheriff who happened to be my neighbor and I played on a rec league basketball team he sponsored. He said Blood what are you doing out here this time of morning? I said I'm going home. He said you passed your house about 3 miles back. Now turn around and follow me. When I flash my blue lights...that's your house. Get to bed and sober up. We have a game tonight. He was murdered a week later.

All my high school friends were, at one time or another, but never me. If they got pulled over for underage drinking, or something, it was always right after they had dropped me off at my house. After a couple of years of this, they became somewhat suspicious....

All my high school friends were, at one time or another, but never me. If they got pulled over for underage drinking, or something, it was always right after they had dropped me off at my house. After a couple of years of this, they became somewhat suspicious....

I, too, would have been suspicious if I were them.

Matter of fact, I'm kinda suspicious even though I'm not them. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back