Have YOU done ANYTHING to prepare for coronavirus?

Are you making any preperations?

• Yes

• No

• I am already prepared for the zombie apocalypse

• This is manufactured hysteria and I don't prepare for bullshit

Results are only viewable after voting.
"The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease...."

Only in your demented and warped Drumpftard mind.

The facts are that Trump has kept Coronavirus well under control so far, and the Libtards aren't giving him any credit for it.
Drumpf hasnt done shit but wish the virus will magically disappear....:laughing0301:

Actually, the President has top assistants working on this. Trump is not an epidemiologist, by any stretch of the word. He doesn't pretend to be either. But he has top people, he's done some quarantining, stopped some flights. He's been on the phone to various Oriental leaders. Things are under control
Just how fucking old are you? "Oriental leaders"? :laughing0301:

I know Drumpf is a clueless idiot but Pence is not the best guy to put on this. Pence claimed that smoking is not dangerous to your health.

Smoking used to be considered good for you back in the day, you know. Even medical doctors advocated that their patients smoke Camels.

Its not back in the day anymore. He said this after science proved it was dangerous to smoke and this Pence idiot doesnt believe in science.

The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease, as well as economic decline. But the reality is that is a limited disease, and a temporary dip in the markets. Not "economic collapse" as I heard some libtard call it today. The "Plague of Trump" is a pretty timid situation compared to the Plague of Justinian
"The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease...."

Only in your demented and warped Drumpftard mind.

The facts are that Trump has kept Coronavirus well under control so far, and the Libtards aren't giving him any credit for it.
Drumpf hasnt done shit but wish the virus will magically disappear....:laughing0301:

Actually, the President has top assistants working on this. Trump is not an epidemiologist, by any stretch of the word. He doesn't pretend to be either. But he has top people, he's done some quarantining, stopped some flights. He's been on the phone to various Oriental leaders. Things are under control
Just how fucking old are you? "Oriental leaders"? :laughing0301:

I know Drumpf is a clueless idiot but Pence is not the best guy to put on this. Pence claimed that smoking is not dangerous to your health.

If you're referencing the editorial I think you are, Pence did not say that. He said "smoking doesn't kill." He also said in the same editorial that 1/3 of smokers die of smoking related illness, so it was pretty inconsistent. :p

Here are some of the weirdest columns Mike Pence wrote in the '90s

You'll find it as "The Great American Smoke Out"

I agree with you on the "Oriental leaders" quote. Who says that anymore? :lol:

Forum List

Back