Have We Noticed?,Why Is Fox News Being Nice To Hillary This Week?,Something Going On?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty: :omg: Why all of a sudden has Fox given Hillary a five/six point lead over Trump? Trump has had a lead all year! But this week, Fox gives Hillary the lead, even though many swing state polls have Trump gaining. Can anyone see the obvious? Maybe it has something to do in case Hillary wins in November? :smoke:
:poke:

This is simply a bump for Hillary because she won the debate....it's not guaranteed to stick, just like Trump's bump last month did not stick....this will be decided on election day....imho.

Hillary has had an uptick in the battle ground State polling the past couple of days too....this again, is from her win in the Debate.

Fox News has been trying to torpedo Trump since the very first primary debate. Kelly was busy stabbing him in the back again this week, as soon as Trump started doing better in the polls their attacks resumed. I said it months ago it would be a miracle if Trump won with the GOP establishment and FOX also attacking him. Its pretty clear the lying scum GOP establishment would much rather have Hillary in the White House, proves what a bunch of cry babies they are Jeb isn't the nominee so :crybaby:talk about your turncoats.

Mebbe dey figgered out...

... dat Trump is a democrat mole...

... inna Republican party...

... an' he throwin' the `lection...

... Hillary's way.

Fox News has been trying to torpedo Trump since the very first primary debate. Kelly was busy stabbing him in the back again this week, as soon as Trump started doing better in the polls their attacks resumed. I said it months ago it would be a miracle if Trump won with the GOP establishment and FOX also attacking him. Its pretty clear the lying scum GOP establishment would much rather have Hillary in the White House, proves what a bunch of cry babies they are Jeb isn't the nominee so :crybaby:talk about your turncoats.

Yes. FOX is in the Bush Club. They believe if Trump loses the established Reps can regain power.

OR maybe they are simply doing their best to correctly gauge likely voter opinion and according to it Clinton is winning.

Dvx0ln3.gif

Crooked Hillary did not win the debate though. Again the only show on FOX favorable to The Donald is Hannity. As I have pointed out recently and BluesLengend noted above Megan Kelly seems like she is auditioning for MSNBC.

:eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty: :omg: Why all of a sudden has Fox given Hillary a five/six point lead over Trump? Trump has had a lead all year! But this week, Fox gives Hillary the lead, even though many swing state polls have Trump gaining. Can anyone see the obvious? Maybe it has something to do in case Hillary wins in November? :smoke:
Rupert Murdoch's kids have taken over fox as of this year.....they are both flaming leftist fascist nut jobs....

They are deploying the frog in the pot of water strategy to slowly take over the Chanel and hope people don't notice.....

Crooked Hillary did not win the debate though. Again the only show on FOX favorable to The Donald is Hannity. As I have pointed out recently and BluesLengend noted above Megan Kelly seems like she is auditioning for MSNBC.
I still think that something just isnt right. How can Hillary be ahead in the polls from making a complete buffoon of herself in the debates? meanwhile many other polls have Trump ahead.

It depends on what you were looking for, if you think Trump or Hillary won. Hillary won on composure, informed policy, ability to follow debate rules. Trump came out swinging and did a lot better than I thought he would, but he was increasingly defensive and failed to take advantage of "gift" questions like the one on cyber security which he could have used to whup her on e-mails. By then he was too rattled to think straight. He's new to this, but hopefully he practices a bit before Debate #2.

I still think that something just isnt right. How can Hillary be ahead in the polls from making a complete buffoon of herself in the debates? meanwhile many other polls have Trump ahead.
You weren't turned on by Hillary's audition for the next remake of "The Stepford Wives"?

It depends on what you were looking for, if you think Trump or Hillary won. Hillary won on composure, informed policy, ability to follow debate rules. Trump came out swinging and did a lot better than I thought he would, but he was increasingly defensive and failed to take advantage of "gift" questions like the one on cyber security which he could have used to whup her on e-mails. By then he was too rattled to think straight. He's new to this, but hopefully he practices a bit before Debate #2.

"informed policy"...please specify.

And the Donald DID do too many chicken head pecks at the mic.

and Fox is also claiming that Hillary won the debate by about 66/33?, Really? doesn't 66/67% of the country hate Hillary?

Fox is a progressive network of course they are hildabeast fans.. fact

Why do even bother saying such nonsense? Are you really so dumb as to call Fox "progressive"? It's roughly as progressive as Pol Pot.

Why do even bother saying such nonsense? Are you really so dumb as to call Fox "progressive"? It's roughly as progressive as Pol Pot.
No doubt they are progressive, prove they are not

and if you wanna see the other "Credible Polls", just go to the Free Republic site, their polls always have Trump ahead.

Forum List

Back