Have Dems Gone Overboard with Pedos in their Tent of Diversity?

Tolerating a pedophile even the slightest is wrong. Trying to explain them, or pass it off as a illness, or even try to soften up what a pedophile is is wrong.

That's one of the things I have no room for. Pedophiles should be permanently removed from society or killed, there is no excusing it or fixing them. That's the most heinous of crimes to me and is unforgivable.

A pedophile is a sick and twisted person to their core that they can never be a part of society.

So much attention being paid to women's sports all of the sudden. Great!

However politically the right wing blob partied with the most (recent) infamous pedophile on record.... and his supporters have no problem with that.
I wasn't aware that Bill Clinton was right wing?

Oh it's the biggest tent Omar the Tent maker could throw together for the libs to party in...
Dues paying members in good standing at Pedo island...
1648248525693.png

So you agree he partied with pedophiles. Great. Its about time you were honest.

Now I have to ask...why do you worship people who partied with pedophiles?
Trump kicked the pedophile off his property once he snagged him harassing a young member of his properties. That's not partying with the pedo...that is Trump was friends with Epstein while he was dating an adult woman---but once he started sexually harassing kids--Trump kicked his ass to the curb.

We can't even get you to not support pedo Biden and pedo Hunter or their Pedo judge Jackson.

So much attention being paid to women's sports all of the sudden. Great!

However politically the right wing blob partied with the most (recent) infamous pedophile on record.... and his supporters have no problem with that.
Who is that?

We thought we'd seen it all, especially in the last few years. Most recently it's been that "woMAN" winning NCAA swimming tournaments, but has the inclusion of pedophiles into the Democrats' tent taken this to yet another level?

In their universe, they want to eventually make the diddling of tykes equal to jaywalking!
We're dealing with unhinged people here, folks!!

Perhaps we could link to the claim that the 13 year old filed for raping and beating by Trump. You can Google it asshole
You mean the one where she filed a suit in October, then dropped it in November? Sounds like another made up bunch of bull shit for election purposes....You libs are evil people...

Forum List

Back