Have Dems found a new group of suckers in stupid young white kids?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Another group they can compartmentalize and control with engineered emotion, misleading information, lies and phony promises. This group may be the easiest to keep programmed as they are locked in to Leftist / Dem controlled social media 24/7.
My college age daughters say this newly discovered faction may be the most ignorant and ‘easy’ faction of all for Democrats.

Another group they can compartmentalize and control with engineered emotion, misleading information, lies and phony promises. This group may be the easiest to keep programmed as they are locked in to Leftist / Dem controlled social media 24/7.
My college age daughters say this newly discovered faction may be the most ignorant and ‘easy’ faction of all for Democrats.

LOL, the youth are the ones who support people like AOC and Bernie...the youth will be the ones who support abolishing the police, which dems know will contribute to a YUGE loss for Biden.

Ain't that the truth, I could see my son was being inflicted with the "life is not fair" attitude about 4 years ago. Fortunately he managed to grow out of that nonsense.

nuthin' new-----I came of age in the 60s. I am not
exceptionally brilliant----but I saw it even back then

Yes. There will be a whole generation of white people with ingrained "white guilt" and "white privilege". It's a disgrace.

The problem for the Democrats with the youth vote, many of them love to act up, but don't give a hoot about voting.

The problem for the Democrats with the youth vote, many of them love to act up, but don't give a hoot about voting.

You had better hope so for the good of the Party of the Rump. The rest of us want them to VOTE and be part of the process. The fact that they scare the living hell out of you is a plus.

You had better hope so for the good of the Party of the Rump. The rest of us want them to VOTE and be part of the process. The fact that they scare the living hell out of you is a plus.
I know so. What you're scared of is how many Black Americans will vote for Trump.

Yes. It’s funny. They don’t care, they are just young and dumb.

I know so. What you're scared of is how many Black Americans will vote for Trump.

That's the difference between you and I. I believe that the American Public gets exactly what it votes for. And EVERYONE should vote that is a citizen regardless. If the majority votes for Rump then they get exactly what they deserve. The American Public deserved Rump. Now it's time to move on. But if the American Public wishes another 4 then it gets exactly what it deserves.

Forum List

Back