Hatriots exploiting the African-American community once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. And the concept of "Free Tuition" horrifies you, doesn't it?

There is no such thing as "FREE" items or services. Someone, somewhere has to pay for them.

True enough. I'm more than happy to take the money we currently blow trying to play hall monitor in the Middle East and spending that educating people.

See how that works?

upload_2017-2-19_16-11-38.jpeg

Then we can tell all the refugees that are coming from there they just lost their free ride to come here because the doors just closed. That'll save us a lot of money also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition. "black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"
Students at Wisconsin university demand free tuition for black students
160 years? Try 60 years. Things didn't start to progress until the 1960s.
Really? It's been 60 years since African-Americans were slaves and denied education?!?

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition.

"black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"

They are not calling for free tuition. They are calling for free tuition based on the race of the student.

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition.

"black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"

Wow - look whose back! Little Joey...how ya been man?

Yes - "free" tuition horrifies me because nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it and it will be all of society as we collapse under failed hatriot economic policy.

They are not calling for free tuition. They are calling for free tuition based on the race of the student.

upload_2017-2-19_16-18-26.jpeg

In direct violation of the 14th Amendment.

If it's free for one then it needs to be free for all.

Anything less is discrimination.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why not consider it an investment?
Because it's not an investment. At least - not a good one anyway. You ever see a hatriot attend college on mommy & daddy's dime? I have. Some of them literally pulled straight F's across the board. They never went to class. It was just an opportunity to avoid the real world a little longer. They would drink, party, and get high. Moron.

About as much as free tuition for white students would horrify you....no?

There is no such thing as "FREE" items or services. Someone, somewhere has to pay for them.
Why not consider it an investment? That's what it's called when Trump and other big business types benefit from lower taxes, eminent domain rulings, trade deals, etc.?

Yeah, lets do it...lets invest in some white students.
(watch how loony you people will get with this)
Carry on.

Why not consider it an investment?
If that's the case - why don't you hatriots invest in yourselves and pay for your own damn education? Life works better when everyone handles their own investments. Note how you're not forced to continbute to my 401k retirement funds?

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition. "black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"
There was a uncivil war, remember? Slavery was always divisive. Machinery would have solved the problem though.

I am good with anyone who was black during the Civil War going to college for free.

Civil War dude, read a history book.

Take the tuition and other expenses of the black students, add it all up. Divide by the number of white students and increase the expenses of the white students by their fair share.

I am good with anyone who was black during the Civil War going to college for free.
I agree with that 100%... :lmao:

Civil War dude, read a history book.

BUT, BUT, BUT....Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr....uh, uh, uh.....Oh NEVER MIND, you caught me desperately reaching!

Here is the question: if those white Wisconsin hatriots want those black students to attend college at no cost - then why don't those white Wisconsin hatriots cover the tuition for those black students?!? :dunno:

Here is the question: if those white Wisconsin hatriots want those black students to attend college at no cost - then why don't those white Wisconsin hatriots cover the tuition for those black students?!? :eusa_dunno:

They are duty bound to use your money. After all, they are smarter and have higher moral and ethical standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back