Hatriots exploiting the African-American community once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition.

"black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"

Students at Wisconsin university demand free tuition for black students

12520160623114.jpg

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition.

"black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"

Wow. And the concept of "Free Tuition" horrifies you, doesn't it?

If it were really free it would not, but since it's not free, and you know its not, you just lie. Way to go.

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition. "black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"
160 years? Try 60 years. Things didn't start to progress until the 1960s.

It was 160 years ago. I think we can let it go now. But of course - this isn't about helping the African-American community. This is about exploiting them. This is a new attempt at a first step towards "free" tuition. If they can get "free" tuition for the African-American community under the guise of "helping" a minority they will later make the case that everybody deserves "free" tuition. "black students should receive free education because blacks were denied an education during slavery"
Try to stop living in a liberal fantasy utopia that will never exist.

images

Does this mean the professors and aids are going to work for free?

If the professors and aids want to be charitable by living like saints then I'll be all for it.

Of course the students demanding free tuition could give up their spots in college or have their parents pay for theirs and the minority student they want there since they feel so strongly about this issue.

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

Does this mean the professors and aids are going to work for free?

If the professors and aids want to be charitable by living like saints then I'll be all for it.

Of course the students demanding free tuition could give up their spots in college or have their parents pay for theirs and the minority student they want there since they feel so strongly about this issue.

*****SMILE*****

Oh no! These loons think the "government" can pay them.

There is no such thing as "FREE" items or services. Someone, somewhere has to pay for them.
Why not consider it an investment? That's what it's called when Trump and other big business types benefit from lower taxes, eminent domain rulings, trade deals, etc.?

Try to stop living in a liberal fantasy utopia that will never exist.
Try posting something relevant to the topic. All I see is deflection.

There is no such thing as "FREE" items or services. Someone, somewhere has to pay for them.
Why not consider it an investment? That's what it's called when Trump and other big business types benefit from lower taxes, eminent domain rulings, trade deals, etc.?
Total crock of BS. You compare apples to oranges at best.

Apples, college students. Oranges, Trump. I get it, but it hardly addresses the topic.

Apples, college students. Oranges, Trump. I get it, but it hardly addresses the topic.
Sure it does. Just keep posting your crap. no one believes you.

upload_2017-2-19_16-3-15.jpeg

So where can I sign up for my free educational benefits since you're proposing a new program for everyone to get an education?

Am I limited to two years, four years, or more, for funding?

*****CHUCKLE*****

[

If it were really free it would not, but since it's not free, and you know its not, you just lie. Way to go.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the rich will pay for it and we'll be fine. Since the rich are the primary beneficiaries of an educated workforce, they should be happy to do so.

View attachment 113240

So where can I sign up for my free educational benefits since you're proposing a new program for everyone to get an education?

Am I limited to two years, four years, or more, for funding?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah! How many liberals grads do think the country can take before it just implodes do to the sheer number of loser liberal freeloaders that want everything "free"? I'm signing up today!

True enough. I'm more than happy to take the money we currently blow trying to play hall monitor in the Middle East and spending that educating people.

See how that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back