Hateful Sniveling Black Racism

A white woman wrote the devotionals....

A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal/Author, Sarah Bessey
Sarah%2B2020.jpg
You're a liar.
I put all the 411 in front of you so fuck you if you can't accept it.
Chanequa Walker-Barnes is the author of the prayer we're discussing. Piece of shit liar.
She had it published by writing a book and including it.
An editor is not an author
It is when they create a book.

A white woman wrote the devotionals....

A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal/Author, Sarah Bessey
Sarah%2B2020.jpg
You're a liar.
I put all the 411 in front of you so fuck you if you can't accept it.
Chanequa Walker-Barnes is the author of the prayer we're discussing. Piece of shit liar.
She had it published by writing a book and including it.
An editor is not an author
It is when they create a book.
Since the subject has lost yous I say-good day.
Take your filthy racist stench with you.
Be sure to stomp you widdle feeties while you pour over the literary examples that you can't conceive with yer small brain.
Piece of shit lying racist troll. You're mentally ill.

More evidence who the real racists are.
Most blacks are the biggest racist on the planet .
Thanks to the Soviet media - they are now blaming all their problems on whites

In my opinion, African Americans who teach their family and friends to "dislike" Caucasians are making a terrible mistake.

Like it or not, Caucasians are the African Americans' best friends today.

For example, it is Caucasians (in Congress) who will have the power to give reparations to African Americans.

When Caucasians lose their dominant position sometime this century and especially in the next century, African Americans will find -- IMHO -- that the new majority ethnicity (probably Hispanic people) will NOT be so solicitous toward the aspirations and complaints of African Americans.
They pass their hatred like a torch to the next generation. It's pathetic and destructive to their kids and they keep doing it generation after generation.

The statement from contributors to “A Rhythm of Prayer” pointed out Walker-Barnes’ prayer is modeled on biblical Psalms of lament and anger, called imprecatory Psalms.

“Prayers in Scripture often reflect a similar arc of anger and exhaustion and longing that turns the petitioner right back to trust in God’s goodness, hope, and call to love, just as Dr. Walker-Barnes modelled so well,” it reads.
I always read the comments to any article that is posted if they are available.

I give you kudos. You are one brave son of a bitch to post that. :auiqs.jpg:

In my opinion, African Americans who teach their family and friends to "dislike" Caucasians are making a terrible mistake.

Like it or not, Caucasians are the African Americans' best friends today.

For example, it is Caucasians (in Congress) who will have the power to give reparations to African Americans.

When Caucasians lose their dominant position sometime this century and especially in the next century, African Americans will find -- IMHO -- that the new majority ethnicity (probably Hispanic people) will NOT be so solicitous toward the aspirations and complaints of African Americans.
They pass their hatred like a torch to the next generation. It's pathetic and destructive to their kids and they keep doing it generation after generation.
Just seeing them at my store and it’s always the same ghetto jive azz shittt

That is the message preached by Reverends Jeremiah Right, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Raphael Warnok. Fine "Christians" all, doing God's work spreading hatred toward their fellow man.
Wrong.

We have 400 years and running, a documented history of white racism. Racists in this forum waste their days looking for insignificant shit like a devotional book while they support blatant racist policies such as these vore fraud bills popping up in republican legislatures. So while racists are whining about Dr. Suess and a hymbook, they are passing laws that end democracy for blacks and other people of color.

That is the message preached by Reverends Jeremiah Right, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Raphael Warnok. Fine "Christians" all, doing God's work spreading hatred toward their fellow man.
Wrong.

IM, what would YOU have done if you were PART OF THE CROWD?------IMEO (in my exalted opinion) the
problem faced by Chauvin was NOT ONLY the large
resisting arrestee------It was ALSO THE HOSTILE CROWD

Forum List

Back