Hateful Sniveling Black Racism

More evidence who the real racists are.
That is the message preached by Reverends Jeremiah Right, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Raphael Warnok. Fine "Christians" all, doing God's work spreading hatred toward their fellow man.
Wrong.

IM, what would YOU have done if you were PART OF THE CROWD?------IMEO (in my exalted opinion) the
problem faced by Chauvin was NOT ONLY the large
resisting arrestee------It was ALSO THE HOSTILE CROWD
First off no one was resisting arrest. The crowd was no problem either.

So try again with a question that starts with the truth.

The statement from contributors to “A Rhythm of Prayer” pointed out Walker-Barnes’ prayer is modeled on biblical Psalms of lament and anger, called imprecatory Psalms.

“Prayers in Scripture often reflect a similar arc of anger and exhaustion and longing that turns the petitioner right back to trust in God’s goodness, hope, and call to love, just as Dr. Walker-Barnes modelled so well,” it reads.
I always read the comments to any article that is posted if they are available.

I give you kudos. You are one brave son of a bitch to post that. :auiqs.jpg:
These people have no idea what is going on in this thread all they can do is throw hate.

The statement from contributors to “A Rhythm of Prayer” pointed out Walker-Barnes’ prayer is modeled on biblical Psalms of lament and anger, called imprecatory Psalms.

“Prayers in Scripture often reflect a similar arc of anger and exhaustion and longing that turns the petitioner right back to trust in God’s goodness, hope, and call to love, just as Dr. Walker-Barnes modelled so well,” it reads.

These people have no idea what is going on in this thread all they can do is throw hate.
Did you read the comments? I would estimate over 50% of the comments, even folks friendly to her POV, said her writing and style is toxic to the cause.

She compares what she wrote to this, and tell folks they are uneducated and do not really understand Scripture.

All white people are wicked and deceitful heathens deserving of being smote, eh?

Did you read the comments? I would estimate over 50% of the comments, even folks friendly to her POV, said her writing and style is toxic to the cause.

She compares what she wrote to this, and tell folks they are uneducated and do not really understand Scripture.

All white people are wicked and deceitful heathens deserving of being smote, eh?

Many folks don't understand scripture which is why they have companions to the Bible. White people are just as evil as any other human on the planet and they can also be as beneficial as any other human on the planet. As far as the author I couldn't care how she writes I am merely telling the whole story and not just a wedge segment like the article in the OP.

These racists here are full of fake indignation. They want to practice racism then claim to be victims of racism when their bullshit is returned with the disdain it deserves.

We have 400 years and running, a documented history of white racism. Racists in this forum waste their days looking for insignificant shit like a devotional book while they support blatant racist policies such as these vore fraud bills popping up in republican legislatures. So while racists are whining about Dr. Suess and a hymbook, they are passing laws that end democracy for blacks and other people of color.
You are stuck in a loop of hatred. You post THE EXACT SAME THING over and over and over and over again. Are you trying to reinforce it for yourself?

Maybe Trumpsters should clean their OWN house on this topic, before pointing the finger.

Oh, that's right. There IS no racism from their end. They're just victims.

:spinner:
Im not seeing the racism that you are referring to.

We have 400 years and running, a documented history of white racism. Racists in this forum waste their days looking for insignificant shit like a devotional book while they support blatant racist policies such as these vore fraud bills popping up in republican legislatures. So while racists are whining about Dr. Suess and a hymbook, they are passing laws that end democracy for blacks and other people of color.
You are stuck in a loop of hatred. You post THE EXACT SAME THING over and over and over and over again. Are you trying to reinforce it for yourself?
Wrong. I get the same bullshit back from you scumbags. So apparently you don't get it. There is no loop of hatred with me racist. It's called the loop of truth and truth is something you have shown that you can't handle.

Maybe Trumpsters should clean their OWN house on this topic, before pointing the finger.

Of corse you don't. You just think it's normal to rant endlessly about how blacks have an "inferior culture."

Of corse you don't. You just think it's normal to rant endlessly about how blacks have an "inferior culture."
Do you see anything superior about it that im missing?

Forum List

Back