hate crime - employee fired for not serving 2 customers

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHH--no, they weren't black--they were cops
MORE proof the left are not only bigots, but also hypocrites
'''''President of the Seattle Police Officers' Guild Mike Solan said the pair 'were met with a bit of hostility.'''' = HATE --HATERS!!!
UNDENIABLY a hate crime
..AND--there is no problem with the police

Last edited:
'''''President of the Seattle Police Officers' Guild Mike Solan said the pair 'were met with a bit of hostility.'''' = HATE --HATERS!!!

The name of the filthy little leftist whore must be sought and revealed. She needs to be ruined...Leftist style.

The name of the filthy little leftist whore must be sought and revealed. She needs to be ruined...Leftist style.
good call

The left are the most hateful people on the planet.

At least with Nazi's, KKK, right-wing Christian crackpots they actually have reasons - just not very good reasons/childish reasons.

The left and their hatred is irrational and baffling. That's what makes them so ridiculed.
well said

"white female with green streaks in her hair" pretty much sums it up
..yes, I was remarking about that to others about these weird hair colors....I saw some guy with ''colored'' [ can I say that? ] hair......do they think they look better/etc?
That is weird, look at this guy and his weird colors he dons..Now really, doe this make him look good?
1620051657977.jpeg

I serve cops I just charge them double the rate.
we KNOW you are a HATER also = you are a hypocrite also
Hardly, since I refuse to ever call on a cop I never want a cop...
LIAR--we know you HATE cops like the person in the link
I don't hate them I despise them..But, that doesn't mean I would not use them to make a profit like anyone else..I don't discriminate when it comes to taking yer money, what do I look like a Christian?

Forum List

Back