has Whoopi Goldberg left the country?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I guess that nobody is surprised or shocked if she did. One can only hope that it's true ! Whoopi Goldberg has said many times over that she doesn’t want to see Trump as her president, and that she would leave the. Country if Trump won.
So praise the Lord, and sing Hallelujah, Whoopi has left the Country,. Now let's just hope that she never return.

I guess that nobody is surprised or shocked if she did. One can only hope that it's true ! Whoopi Goldberg has said many times over that she doesn’t want to see Trump as her president, and that she would leave the. Country if Trump won.
So praise the Lord, and sing Hallelujah, Whoopi has left the Country,. Now let's just hope that she never return.
Too bad she didn't take Rosie O'Donnell with her, you can't get any more Loopy Kunts than those two… LOL

Whoopi_Goldberg.gif

Wasn't she just swinging a sledgehammer on some cars, with her good friends?

Al Sharpton is the one who should be leaving. He still hasn't paid his back taxes.

Goldberg will not be a loss. It's amusing that she thinks anyone would care if she left!
I would care, and as such have a party
She is nauseating, isn't she?
She is a pig, that does not care that poor Americans have to pay for healthcare while Mexicans get it for free, worse yet when a poor American family has to pay rent or buy food and can't afford to pay for healthcare they get fined, as Mexicans get everything for free.

Only an American pig hurts poor Americans, real Americans take a stand and try to help. What is Hillary doing now as rioters dismantle the USA?

She is watching and smiling, like the shit that she is

Forum List

Back