Has Trump told 18,000 unique lies or has repeated lies?

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Does it really matter when you're dealing with that kinda quantity?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.
Sniff sniff....mean ole Trump
You tRumplings have such delicate little feelings....
Hahahahahahaha you are the constant whiners not me
Soooo... When are you planning on stopping?
I never started.....and evidently you will only pick up the pace now until early 2025.....stop lying....waah....the President lies....boo hoo
Yes, yes, we know you idjits like the lies. No need to advertise it.
We like the results while you sit around stroking your poll

Even when he says one thing and does another?

You just described 98% of Dem candidates in the past 50 years.
Well, Democrats promise unemployment and welfare and deliver on those promises.
Speaking of lies, here's^ one of our resident nut-job tRumplings ^to tell us one.
So you're posting that Democrats don't legislate minorities out of employment and then promise them welfare now that they're unemployed?
And you think you're politically savvy!
Stop lying please.
You do realize you're on a forum where people can see you lying.
It's not like nobody knows both parties want Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
Are you pretending to be stupid or is it your natural state of being?
You're deflecting and projecting. Please stop lying.
Oooh the favorite parroting words of the left......I am the rubber and you are the glue goofy
Lol, soooo... You're like 5 years old?

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.
Sniff sniff....mean ole Trump
You tRumplings have such delicate little feelings....
Hahahahahahaha you are the constant whiners not me
Soooo... When are you planning on stopping?
I never started.....and evidently you will only pick up the pace now until early 2025.....stop lying....waah....the President lies....boo hoo
Yes, yes, we know you idjits like the lies. No need to advertise it.
We like the results while you sit around stroking your poll
You like hundreds of thousands of deaths? 12% unemployment? Schools closed? Trade wars? Etc?

Speaking of lies, here's^ one of our resident nut-job tRumplings ^to tell us one.
So you're posting that Democrats don't legislate minorities out of employment and then promise them welfare now that they're unemployed?
Stop lying please.
It's not like nobody knows both parties want Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
I see...you consider directly discussing an issue to be deflection and projection.
You really are stupid.

Stop lying please.
I see...you consider directly discussing an issue to be deflection and projection.
You really are stupid.
You aren't directly discussing anything. You are telling lies.

Yes you are right! So Obama lied " 46 million uninsured Americans" and Google says the results are the lie has been repeated 1,260,000 times, why wasn't that considered? I mean a lie repeated by someone according to everyone is considered to be told every time it is repeated... i.e. Trump 18,000 lies.
So Obama's lie was repeated 1,260,000 times according to Google.

Stop lying please.
You really are stupid.
You aren't directly discussing anything. You are telling lies.
You have proven you're an idiot so I will allow you to wallow in your well known idiocy.

Stop lying please.
Oooh the favorite parroting words of the left......I am the rubber and you are the glue goofy
There you go whining again

And 100% of this year's republican'ts.

Lib please, Joe Biden promised to cure cancer if elected and two other major diseases top that! :auiqs.jpg:
Well that's a lie.
"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

So Joe hasn't lied YET because he's not been elected... but boy if he does... I'll be counting the days on this board ...every day... until cancer is cured!

Lib please, Joe Biden promised to cure cancer if elected and two other major diseases top that! :auiqs.jpg:
Well that's a lie.
"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

So Joe hasn't lied YET because he's not been elected... but boy if he does... I'll be counting the days on this board ...every day... until cancer is cured!
...and the zombievirus that has turned all the libbers into stay-at-home mutants

Stop lying please.
I'll tell you what... if he is a 5 year old... damn smart replies in the past for a 5 year old!

Each time Trump tells the proven lie about Obama spying on him and his campaign he is telling an individual lie. Even now, after a Republican-led Senate Committee has issued a huge report with testimony and documents proving cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia Trump prerends like rhere was no reason for US Intelligence Agencies to have his hacks under surveillance.
Waah waah waah. Obammy has dirt all over him so stop whining
You are the one whining. The thread is about Trump lying and you are whining when someone addresses and responds to the thread. You are a Trump level whiner.
We don't whine, we pass out the tissues to you wackos.....you haven't stopped sniveling and crying since 2016
You are whining in this thread. It shows how delusional you are. Even your last post is of you whining. You are whining about being called a whiner.

Stop lying please.
I'll tell you what... if he is a 5 year old... damn smart replies in the past for a 5 year old!
Where's my nook nook??? Mommy!......

Each time Trump tells the proven lie about Obama spying on him and his campaign he is telling an individual lie. Even now, after a Republican-led Senate Committee has issued a huge report with testimony and documents proving cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia Trump prerends like rhere was no reason for US Intelligence Agencies to have his hacks under surveillance.
You are the one whining. The thread is about Trump lying and you are whining when someone addresses and responds to the thread. You are a Trump level whiner.
We don't whine, we pass out the tissues to you wackos.....you haven't stopped sniveling and crying since 2016
You are whining in this thread. It shows how delusional you are. Even your last post is of you whining. You are whining about being called a whiner.
Hahahahahahahaha wow your loss of brain cells from being a wacko is stunning

You're out of your league. Quit while you are behind.

Certainly nowhere near your league
Ptttthhhh! That was without a mask

Well that's a lie.

He's on video saying it moron. God you people on the left are ignorant of your own candidates.

Certainly nowhere near your league
Ptttthhhh! That was without a mask
You are making a thread about yourself and being annoying as you try and insult in an immature juvenile way. Not very bright for a new member, but hey, let everyone know what a jerk and moron you are.

Forum List

Back