Has Trump told 18,000 unique lies or has repeated lies?

Each time Trump says he and or his administration is or was responsible for the Veterans Choice Act, he is lying, so to date, his lie has been told over 140 or 150 times straight from his lying mouth.

Even when he says one thing and does another?

You just described 98% of Dem candidates in the past 50 years.
Well, Democrats promise unemployment and welfare and deliver on those promises.
Speaking of lies, here's^ one of our resident nut-job tRumplings ^to tell us one.
So you're posting that Democrats don't legislate minorities out of employment and then promise them welfare now that they're unemployed?
And you think you're politically savvy!

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Does it really matter when you're dealing with that kinda quantity?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.
Sniff sniff....mean ole Trump
You tRumplings have such delicate little feelings....
Hahahahahahaha you are the constant whiners not me

Libtards keep confusing disagreements with them as being lies.

Truth is, they lie so much they cant tell any more when they are lying or not.

Speaking of lies, here's^ one of our resident nut-job tRumplings ^to tell us one.
So you're posting that Democrats don't legislate minorities out of employment and then promise them welfare now that they're unemployed?
That zombievirus will git ya ifn ya go back to work so stays home!!!!

Each time Trump says he and or his administration is or was responsible for the Veterans Choice Act, he is lying, so to date, his lie has been told over 140 or 150 times straight from his lying mouth.
So? Sleepy Joe claims he is sane a lot more times than that

Each time Trump tells the proven lie about Obama spying on him and his campaign he is telling an individual lie. Even now, after a Republican-led Senate Committee has issued a huge report with testimony and documents proving cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia Trump prerends like rhere was no reason for US Intelligence Agencies to have his hacks under surveillance.

Each time Trump tells the proven lie about Obama spying on him and his campaign he is telling an individual lie. Even now, after a Republican-led Senate Committee has issued a huge report with testimony and documents proving cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia Trump prerends like rhere was no reason for US Intelligence Agencies to have his hacks under surveillance.
Waah waah waah. Obammy has dirt all over him so stop whining

Are you upset that Obama's AG sold weapons to South American Drug Warlords?!

You are the one whining. The thread is about Trump lying and you are whining when someone addresses and responds to the thread. You are a Trump level whiner.

You are the one whining. The thread is about Trump lying and you are whining when someone addresses and responds to the thread. You are a Trump level whiner.
We don't whine, we pass out the tissues to you wackos.....you haven't stopped sniveling and crying since 2016

Stop lying please.

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.
Soooo... When are you planning on stopping?

Stop lying please.
You do realize you're on a forum where people can see you lying.
It's not like nobody knows both parties want Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
Are you pretending to be stupid or is it your natural state of being?

I never started.....and evidently you will only pick up the pace now until early 2025.....stop lying....waah....the President lies....boo hoo

Stop lying please.
It's not like nobody knows both parties want Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
You're deflecting and projecting. Please stop lying.

I never started.....and evidently you will only pick up the pace now until early 2025.....stop lying....waah....the President lies....boo hoo
Yes, yes, we know you idjits like the lies. No need to advertise it.

Stop lying please.
You're deflecting and projecting. Please stop lying.
Oooh the favorite parroting words of the left......I am the rubber and you are the glue goofy

Forum List

Back