Has Trump been smoke screening the left

Your political and economic system has always been predicated upon keeping the unsubstantial people divided and has always fomented division.
_________

Karl? Karl Marx? Is that you Karl?

Better stick to that, you wouldn't want to have to think critically.
Your problem is that you believe that critical theory is critical thinking. It isn't it is the antithesis of critical thinking. You practice critical theory, not critical thinking.

The societal economic redistribution is what it is.
________

Damned if it ain't Karl after all.

Karl, Jr., I guess.

A new one with some new terms to trick himself into believing he's not a budding Bolshevik.

________

Could we get Saul Alinky mentioned in here as well? I know you guys salivate over that one too.

Seems to me that Trump has the left and the media discussing things that are unimportant. Is he smoke screening the left?

President Trump may have said that Monday would be his first day actually on the job, but he's already taken a number of steps as commander-in-chief since his inauguration Friday.

Apart from giving his inaugural address—which sketched a departure from longstanding U.S. foreign policy—and attending the inaugural balls, Trump has made a few concrete moves as President.

Here's a quick look:

• Withdrew the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade deal he had heavily criticized as a candidate as not protecting American workers enough.

Reinstated the so-called Mexico City policy, which bars federal money from going to foreign nonprofits which promote or perform abortions.

• Ordered a freeze on federal hiring other than for military, public safety and public health jobs.

Reversed a planned cut on mortgage insurance for many first-time homebuyers.

• Ordered executive branch agencies to begin preparing for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, so far a mostly symbolic action that could be used to undermine the law's enforcement.

• Formally submitted his Cabinet nominations to the U.S. Senate, which has now confirmed Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and signed a waiver for Mattis.

Moved forward on the Dakota Access and Keystone XL oil pipelines.

• Kept FBI Director James Comey, who both he and Hillary Clinton criticized over his handling of her private email server, on the job.

Named net neutrality critic Ajit Pai to lead the Federal Communications Commission.

Spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by phone, signaling that a promise to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem won't be fulfilled immediately.

• Visited the CIA to mend fences after weeks of acrimony, and faced criticism after he talked about the media reporting on the size of his inauguration crowds.

• Made plans to meet British Prime Minister Theresa May as well as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

Here’s Everything Donald Trump Has Done So Far as President

Trump isn't smart enough to have some sort of grand plan to hoodwink the Democrats.

He's crying about the popular vote because he's a thinskinned, egomaniacal, megalomaniac.

The masses? Really? You give me too much credit. How does it feel to be trumped?

Your political and economic system has always been predicated upon keeping the unsubstantial people divided and has always fomented division.
I don't know what you are talking about. You must be talking about your political and economic system. Mine wants to lift them up and ennoble them.

Sure, sure it does. Perhaps it will someday again. The last half century trajectory argues otherwise.
Well, first we need to convince them that your methods don't work and make the problem worse. I would have thought that 80 years of suffering would have been enough but it seems they need to learn things the hard way.

Isn't Don preaching about helping the common man? What's wrong? Why do working people need anything from Don's populism?
Ever hear of subsidiarity? That's the only way that people can be raised up.

The last half century trajectory argues otherwise? The last half century argues exactly what I am saying, what we have done does not work.

I don't know what you are talking about. You must be talking about your political and economic system. Mine wants to lift them up and ennoble them.

Sure, sure it does. Perhaps it will someday again. The last half century trajectory argues otherwise.
Well, first we need to convince them that your methods don't work and make the problem worse. I would have thought that 80 years of suffering would have been enough but it seems they need to learn things the hard way.

Isn't Don preaching about helping the common man? What's wrong? Why do working people need anything from Don's populism?
Ever hear of subsidiarity? That's the only way that people can be raised up.

The last half century trajectory argues otherwise? The last half century argues exactly what I am saying, what we have done does not work.

Works for those who matter.

Seems to me that Trump has the left and the media discussing things that are unimportant. Is he smoke screening the left?

President Trump may have said that Monday would be his first day actually on the job, but he's already taken a number of steps as commander-in-chief since his inauguration Friday.

Apart from giving his inaugural address—which sketched a departure from longstanding U.S. foreign policy—and attending the inaugural balls, Trump has made a few concrete moves as President.

Here's a quick look:

• Withdrew the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade deal he had heavily criticized as a candidate as not protecting American workers enough.

Reinstated the so-called Mexico City policy, which bars federal money from going to foreign nonprofits which promote or perform abortions.

• Ordered a freeze on federal hiring other than for military, public safety and public health jobs.

• Ordered executive branch agencies to begin preparing for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, so far a mostly symbolic action that could be used to undermine the law's enforcement.

• Formally submitted his Cabinet nominations to the U.S. Senate, which has now confirmed Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and signed a waiver for Mattis.

• Kept FBI Director James Comey, who both he and Hillary Clinton criticized over his handling of her private email server, on the job.

Named net neutrality critic Ajit Pai to lead the Federal Communications Commission.

Spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by phone, signaling that a promise to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem won't be fulfilled immediately.

• Visited the CIA to mend fences after weeks of acrimony, and faced criticism after he talked about the media reporting on the size of his inauguration crowds.

• Made plans to meet British Prime Minister Theresa May as well as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

I get that feeling too. He's been meeting with business leaders and speaking with world leaders ever since he won, and they all seem impressed so far. The loons can only regurgitate what the MSM spoon feeds them. They've gone into full social justice warrior mode, which is what alienated them from the traditional Democrat blue collar union worker types.

It's funny seeing the change in the people I work with too. Many were your typical left leaning types. Some liked Bernie, others just hated Clinton and thought Trump wasn't serious or that he could actually win. Now they are just talking about how stupid these left wing nutjobs are. The "Woman's March" in DC for example. They just laugh at these protesters who are just man-haters, and can't say anything coherent about what they are trying to protest. Dems just keep moving left, leaving more and more people disgusted with them.

Here's a quick look:

Trump isn't smart enough to have some sort of grand plan to hoodwink the Democrats.

He's crying about the popular vote because he's a thinskinned, egomaniacal, megalomaniac.
And he still has you talking about the popular vote. The proof is in the pudding. You aren't talking about these things.

Here's a quick look:

_________

Your problem is that you believe that critical theory is critical thinking. It isn't it is the antithesis of critical thinking. You practice critical theory, not critical thinking.

________

Karl, Jr., I guess.

A new one with some new terms to trick himself into believing he's not a budding Bolshevik.

________

Could we get Saul Alinky mentioned in here as well? I know you guys salivate over that one too.
I prefer Yuri.

Your entire system is predicated upon smoke screening the masses, always has been.

Another lame as Fentom comment that adds nothing to the topic. Your posts are almost as tiresome and useless as Moonglow's.

Thanks, glad to hear we still think differently, I'd be terrified otherwise.
That's my line.

You're still fecklessly struggling to locate your own line.
No. I'm pretty sure I used it on you.

Here's a quick look:

I get that feeling too. He's been meeting with business leaders and speaking with world leaders ever since he won, and they all seem impressed so far. The loons can only regurgitate what the MSM spoon feeds them. They've gone into full social justice warrior mode, which is what alienated them from the traditional Democrat blue collar union worker types.

It's funny seeing the change in the people I work with too. Many were your typical left leaning types. Some liked Bernie, others just hated Clinton and thought Trump wasn't serious or that he could actually win. Now they are just talking about how stupid these left wing nutjobs are. The "Woman's March" in DC for example. They just laugh at these protesters who are just man-haters, and can't say anything coherent about what they are trying to protest. Dems just keep moving left, leaving more and more people disgusted with them.

Goldman Sachs contributed to Bush. They were Obama's primary contributor. They were all up in Hilary's arse, as n Bill's. And in the Trump white house as well. Utterly bipartisan societal wealth extraction.

Here's a quick look:

The more they practice far left tactics the farther they will fall.

_________

________

Karl, Jr., I guess.

________
THey got some good burgers.

It seems to me that the left wing media has been smoke screening Trump. Even Fox's Shep Smith took sides about an old news story about a pending investigation about voter fraud rather than the important news about the U.S. border and Homeland Security that just happened seconds ago.

Forum List

Back