Has Trump backed Joe Lombardo flipped the Nevada Governorship red?

If it weren't for the Senate race they would have stolen this. But the implications of the Senate seat far exceed a term as Governor.

So they passed as even Democrats have some scruples and they just used them up.

him...

Nevada voters have chosen Republican Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo to replace Democrat Gov. Steve Sisolak rather than experience a second term under his leadership, the Nevada Independent projected on Friday night.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Oh man that is fantastic.If Lake is not elected then at least we have this to feel great about.sisolak is so corrupt,he got the raiders stadium built in Vegas with Nevada taxpayer money despite the wishes of the people against that.

Has this been posted yet? he-he

you go Nevada you go!!!! :thewave:

Nevada voters have chosen Republican Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo to replace Democrat Gov. Steve Sisolak rather than experience a second term under his leadership, the Nevada Independent projected on Friday night.

:lol:

Celebrating a county sheriff win while losing everywhere else is hilarious

oh i know that....he's nevada. I was talking about Arizona.

I misread, I'm sorry.

Yes, what we are watching in Arizona is beyond corruption and I agree with Trump when he said:

So in Maricopa County they’re at it again. Voting Machines in large numbers didn’t work, but only in Republican districts. People were forced to wait for hours, then got exhausted or had other things to do and left the voting lines by the thousands. Even Kari Lake was taken to a Liberal Democrat district in order to vote. Others weren’t so lucky. This is a scam and voter fraud, no different than stuffing the ballot boxes. They stole the Electron from Blake Masters. Do Election over again!
Trump said that “A NEW ELECTION MUST BE CALLED FOR IMMEDIATELY!”

Forum List

Back