Has the '94 Crime Bill, coupled with Harris as his V.P pick and Trump pushing so hard to undo the wrongs in the past, hurt Biden or not?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
On twitter and youtube, many black posters and even liberal white citizens raise the '94 Crime Bill when speaking about Biden. I don't know if it was on here or elsewhere that Biden apparently stated "it was a mistake to support that Bill". If that statement was made in and of itself, it illustrates that his campaign team realize it's having an impact.

So, per my thread title, is that having an impact on his campaign? Especially in light of Trump working hard for Americans of all races and creeds.

I've said for some time, most Americans are libertarian in nature, at least to some degree. The '94 Crime Bill is NOT a libertarian perspective on dealing with crime. It's not even a "tough on crime" approach, it goes well beyond that.

Clearly Joe and Kamala have done minorities terribly wrong. If Don wasn’t such a bone head, he’d have a huge majority of the minority vote.

Some minorities are realizing that staying on the urban plantations isn't getting them anywhere. They are better off negotiating between the parties to see who offers the better deal for their votes.
The democrats are offering open borders, fewer jobs, and lower pay.
Trump is offering more and better jobs via enterprise zones, closed borders, and funding for black colleges.
Whose deal is better?

Clearly Joe and Kamala have done minorities terribly wrong. If Don wasn’t such a bone head, he’d have a huge majority of the minority vote.

You're are right about one aspect, Trump should have easily have increased his support from Blacks and Hispanics. He always goes for the shiny object "tough on crime" etc, when he should have pushed his successes and built trust with them. He can easily play both sides.

Forum List

Back