Has Clinton's support slipped since the FBI letter?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
No doubt, the letter by Comey (as expected) WILL impact on this upcoming election...but most likely the once expected landslide by Clinton will result in a squeaker win for her.....The electoral map is very, very difficult to change at this point of the campaign. Florida will once again be in the spotlight....If Clinton were to win the Sunshine State, there is NO way possible for Trump to get to 270....no way. Conversely, if Clinton loses Pennsylvania, the race is over for her.

Regarding whether the FBI letter has adversely impacted Clinton, here's an example as to why it may have not. A CBS tracking poll of likely voters in battleground states -- the 13 states that could swing the Nov. 8 election -- released on Sunday (October 30th) found that among voters overall, 71 percent say it either won’t change their thinking, or in some cases, they had already voted(mindful that more than 20 million votes have already been cast.)

No doubt, the letter by Comey (as expected) WILL impact on this upcoming election...but most likely the once expected landslide by Clinton will result in a squeaker win for her.....The electoral map is very, very difficult to change at this point of the campaign. Florida will once again be in the spotlight....If Clinton were to win the Sunshine State, there is NO way possible for Trump to get to 270....no way. Conversely, if Clinton loses Pennsylvania, the race is over for her.

Regarding whether the FBI letter has adversely impacted Clinton, here's an example as to why it may have not. A CBS tracking poll of likely voters in battleground states -- the 13 states that could swing the Nov. 8 election -- released on Sunday (October 30th) found that among voters overall, 71 percent say it either won’t change their thinking, or in some cases, they had already voted(mindful that more than 20 million votes have already been cast.)

Let's make the libtardos cry, if you didn't vote in the last election you aren't considered a likely voter and won't be polled. Enthusiasm gap libbies.

• Banned
Let's make the libtardos cry, if you didn't vote in the last election you aren't considered a likely voter and won't be polled. Enthusiasm gap libbies.

Pretty lame......but expected.......By all means, find comfort wherever you can....

Thank you! Here is all I know so far:

First Poll Since Announcement Shows No Effect On Clinton — Yet

Was there any other support than the lickspittle, lapdog, liberals and their media? Just cant change stupid, even when proof is shown of how Crooked Hillary really is.

I am going to agree with the OP'er and state Clinton will win. What was lost is any chance of winning the Senate...

Was there any other support than the lickspittle, lapdog, liberals and their media? Just cant change stupid, even when proof is shown of how Crooked Hillary really is.

Proof? Give us some "credible" proof from reliable sources that can be verified as factual.

even when proof is shown of how Crooked Hillary really is.

Did that "proof" hurt when it came out of your ass???

What damn "proof" are you spewing??

You know how on here we ask for a "link"???? Where is the link that shows the PROOF? (except of course, whatever Hannity tells you to spew)...........LOL

I am going to agree with the OP'er and state Clinton will win. What was lost is any chance of winning the Senate...

Thank you....although a Clinton win gives an "automatic' plus one vote in the Senate with the VP.

We welcome the 29% who's thinking will change. How many votes is that? Certainly enough to swing any election.

even when proof is shown of how Crooked Hillary really is.

Did that "proof" hurt when it came out of your ass???

What damn "proof" are you spewing??

You know how on here we ask for a "link"???? Where is the link that shows the PROOF? (except of course, whatever Hannity tells you to spew)...........LOL
Clinton Influence Peddling Scheme Hits a Wall: “if this story gets out, we are screwed.” | www.independentsentinel.com
That memo included Band’s arranged and outlandish speaking fees for the Clintons, with $50 million for Bill Clinton and $66 million in future contracts for Bill.

He made the Clintons rich off the back of the charitable foundation while the Clintons enriched cronies with deals in impoverished nations they were “helping” through the foundation.
I knew you guys don't give a shit about blacks or poor, why else would you try to cover for such criminal activity from 2 of the most crooked people in the US of A.

True but i don't think it will be a 50\50 split.

Well, THAT makes this election interesting. I estimate a Dems' senate win in WI, Ill, NH, NV and PA..
Four (giving the Dems 50) out of these 5 may happen. I may be wrong, of course, but there's still a possibility although I'd agree, less now than before.

True but i don't think it will be a 50\50 split.

Well, THAT makes this election interesting. I estimate a Dems' senate win in WI, Ill, NH, NV and PA..
Four (giving the Dems 50) out of these 5 may happen. I may be wrong, of course, but there's still a possibility although I'd agree, less now than before.

Duckworth should win, but you never know with the Southern Illinois voter. Chicago is deep blue but outside the City the damn state is the deepest red you will ever see.

Hell if you subtract Chicago from Illinois then you would never seen another Democrat win in that state... It is more red than Texas!

We'll see in about a week which one of us need to do the Homer D'oh but at least I know either way it has been fun!

Hell if you subtract Chicago from Illinois then you would never seen another Democrat win in that state... It is more red than Texas!

We'll see in about a week which one of us need to do the Homer D'oh but at least I know either way it has been fun!

Very true.......In my hippie days, the only places where I had some serious confrontations were not in my motorcycle travels through Alabama or Tennessee, but in rural New Hampshire and rural Illinois.

Forum List

Back