Has anyone seen The Innocence of Muslims??

You sound like you are working for Satan. Again you can't just looks at things thousands of years ago that way. And you can't be hypocritical of morals as well. Because you aren't Showing morals or maturity at all. No one will have a discussion if you aren't trying to discuss besides stating your opinion over and over again.

Thousands of years ago? It was 1600 years ago, and that does not make Mohammad breaking his vow to let Christians live in peace any less reprehensible than it would if he did it today. It is rather petty of you to call me immature because my morals are based on a man keeping his word, while yours are based on justifying a scum sucking piece of shit.

That's all your opinion. Like I said. And Muslims were the only faith who allowed any other religon to be practiced freely. Christian didn't let Muslims or Jews practice their faith. Neither did Jews. Only Muslims allowed other faiths. Your argument is horrible. Umar ibn khattab allowed it a lot

Nothing I said is just my opinion.

Muslims are followers of Islam, which is the faith. You are correct that Muslims are quite willing to let other religions live in dhimmitude. Personally, I wouldn't call that peace, but I have a strange fixation on freedom. You are however, wrong that they were the only ones that allow other faiths to practice their faith. If it actually worked that way there would be no mosques in Israel or the US.

Who's we? And our? Muslims go by the constitution and are part of the American community. And no the public isn't. People here have other things to worry about like finding a Job.

Which amendment tells them to cover their women with a black curtain and beat them any time they want to? :dunno:

Who's we? And our? Muslims go by the constitution and are part of the American community. And no the public isn't. People here have other things to worry about like finding a Job.

Which amendment tells them to cover their women with a black curtain and beat them any time they want to? :dunno:

Muslims don't do this.

Even though the koran doesn't say to do it, most muslim women wear black carpets covering themselves out of fear that they'll be beaten, or worse.

Plus Verse 4:34 tells the man to beat his wife if she steps out of line.

Muslims don't do this.

Bullshit they don't, you can beat the living shit out of your wife in a Muslim country and the police won't do anything.

You guys did it now!!

The Jihadists are looking for you for disrespecting Mohammed, Islam, and the people of the faith.

How you are going to feel when the thousand carpet brigand come sweeping down to behead you?

That was not meant as an insult, muslims. Or maybe it was?

Your link is straight up bullshit

Why, because it exposes the smeg eating pedophile as human?

No because it just looking at events as either moral or immoral. And not to the situation. They ignore everything else that happened and what needed to happen. It also is taking all the events out of context and like I said ignoring the atmosphere.

When I look at a religon I don't look at its sayings as good or bad and mark each chapter as good or bad. It's not that way , religon is submission to God.

When I look at the life of Jesus I don't have to look at all the events and situations moral and immoral because Jesus was for the most part peaceful and tolerant. The only time he wasn't was with hippocrates and the money changers. Aside from that no problems. He healed the sick,raised the dead and when Peter cut off the ear of one of the men arresting Jesus what did Jesus do?

Luke 22: 49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

If you compare the life of Jesus and the life of Mohammad it's easy to see which one is the holy man and which to believe.

You guys did it now!!

The Jihadists are looking for you for disrespecting Mohammed, Islam, and the people of the faith.

How you are going to feel when the thousand carpet brigand come sweeping down to behead you?

That was not meant as an insult, muslims. Or maybe it was?

The religion of pieces has already threatened me indirectly on Facebook. Basically I am Admin on a anit Islamic page and they threatened to find us and cut the admins heads off. Muslims have such Charm when they are angry.

Muslims don't do this.

Bullshit they don't, you can beat the living shit out of your wife in a Muslim country and the police won't do anything.

Goddamm man why are so goddamned stupid? You hate Muslims we get it. And no that's a lie. You are a brainwashed islamophobe idiot who believes everything fox news and anti Isalmic sites. Moron. Women love their countries not all if them. Here in America there are so many unsolved cases of abuse. Fix your problems first

It depends on how you perceive Mohammad.

Accuracy doesn't depend on perception, it depends on factual portrayal of historical events.

Muhammad was a warlord who used the promise of rape and looting as an incentive for his troops to swarm across Arabia in violent conquest. This is absolute fact. An accurate film will portray this. One sympathetic to Islam might portray Allah commanding Muhammad to have his men rape and murder across the land, one not sympathetic will portray him as a megalomaniac. But in order to be accurate, they MUST portray the historical events such as the attack on the Banir tribe and the Slaughter of the Qurayza when Muhammad sacked Mecca.

Forum List

Back