Has anyone seen Progressive Patriot on here as of late?

i thought i saw his name the other day - but when i tried to do a search - his name isn't coming up.

I have exchanged a few e-mails with him, and he's a really good guy. I think that he is just taking some time away because USMB can be very depressing at times. He is in a longstanding relationship with a female partner, BTW.

I have exchanged a few e-mails with him, and he's a really good guy. I think that he is just taking some time away because USMB can be very depressing at times. He is in a longstanding relationship with a female partner, BTW.
I always thought he was the "catcher".

You are a nutjob. He's just a good-hearted human rights advocate.

Hes an activist. Saying what he supports is "human rights" is a load of horseshit.

Hes an activist. Saying what he supports is "human rights" is a load of horseshit.
How so? And what is wrong with being an activist? I don't like bullying and scapegoating and I don't think that he does, either.

How so? And what is wrong with being an activist? I don't like bullying and scapegoating and I don't think that he does, either.
Activist or whinny bitch? You have to ask yourself these questions.

Activist or whinny bitch? You have to ask yourself these questions.

I do. trump, pigpence, gaetz and jordan are whinny little bitches, and they got pretty far for being totally worthless individuals.

I am not arguing about his heart, good or bad. Rather his "orientation" which you profess to know. As I recall he made a big deal about being gay, or a fag if you prefer.

He never said that he was gay. Even if he was gay, what difference would it make? What is the need among insecure straight men for bullying and scapegoating LGBTs?

I am not arguing about his heart, good or bad. Rather his "orientation" which you profess to know. As I recall he made a big deal about being gay, or a fag if you prefer.

If you pay enough attention to the dominant themes in his postings, it becomes very obvious what his orientation actually is, but it is very much against the rules of this forum to come out and say it.

If USMB causes someone depression they have SERIOUS mental issues lol

If USMB causes someone depression they have SERIOUS mental issues lol

I didn't say or ever mean to imply that he suffers from any form of depression. This is something that I would have no way of knowing. But I myself do find that it is good to lay off USMB sometimes, as it can be a real downer. There are too many flaky people here; conspiracy theorists, name-calling nutjobs who are incapable of actually discussing anything seriously, cult fanatics, right-wingers who use USMB to push ridiculous propaganda, etc. Just look at how many posters push this anti-LGBT thing with all the latest name-calling and X rated fantasies about somebody else's sex life.

Forum List

Back