Has anyone noticed there are no pro-Biden threads?

Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate and we told the stupid Moon Bats that but they didn't listen.

Now they are doubling down on their stupidity with this idiotic Biden clown that has no chance whatsoever.

When he loses they will be marching around in their pink pussy hats, wailing at the sky and crying Liberal tears and wondering what went wrong.

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

Say something nice about Joe.

I'll start.

Joe has nice teeth. :lol:

Joe isn't as good at being a crook as hilary and obama..........the Chinese have him all wrapped up and ready to exploit if he wins...

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Thank GOD you're Black!
Black people were made in Gods image.
The word is not "Image", the King James got it wrong again.
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Nope. The term used was humus. Which is Black or dark brown.

Hummus? Roasted Garlic?

Jo

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

I'll start.

No sorry, I've not noticed that.
That said most of us normals would vote for Patrick Star over your Dotard.

1586899494037.jpeg

I'll start.

Sincerely, with everything going on, do you really think that most of us are,

1) Thinking about a guy who would be a quantum upgrade over the abortion we have in the White House now?
2) The guy who's up huge in 3 of the 6 swing states and just about drawn even in Florida? That leaves Ohio and Texas. Either one of those go and it's game over.

Joe hasn't face planted on national tv during a debate with president Trump yet. :itsok:

LOL. Sure, two old farts on a debate stage. Probably ratings gold...but. The moment Trump has to explain a policy position or his absolute fucking up of the virus response, he's toast.
Game over. I'll give you even money that Trump avoids debates all together. It's a lose-lose for him.

Why would anyone avoid a debate with someone with a 40 year history of sticking his foot in his mouth? There is a reason you don't see much of Biden these days. His handlers know that if they let him talk off the cuff he'll say something so incredibly stupid he'll be laughed off stage. They limit his appearances and make sure he's reading off the teleprompter. Meanwhile Trump is giving two hour pressers answering questions from a hostile main stream media. You honestly think Trump is going to be scared to debate Joe Biden? He'll be licking his chops.

Why would anyone avoid a debate with someone with a 40 year history of sticking his foot in his mouth? There is a reason you don't see much of Biden these days. His handlers know that if they let him talk off the cuff he'll say something so incredibly stupid he'll be laughed off stage. They limit his appearances and make sure he's reading off the teleprompter. Meanwhile Trump is giving two hour pressers answering questions from a hostile main stream media. You honestly think Trump is going to be scared to debate Joe Biden? He'll be licking his chops.

lol indeed. You know you're dealing with desperate retardation when they start claiming Trump is afraid of a debate, much less one with Crazy Uncle Jow Wun Biden, Red China's Manchurian Candidate.

lol indeed. You know you're dealing with desperate retardation when they start claiming Trump is afraid of a debate, much less one with Crazy Uncle Jow Wun Biden, Red China's Manchurian Candidate.

CHINA JOE

I'll start.

1) Thinking about a guy who would be a quantum upgrade over the abortion we have in the White House now?
2) The guy who's up huge in 3 of the 6 swing states and just about drawn even in Florida? That leaves Ohio and Texas. Either one of those go and it's game over.

Joe hasn't face planted on national tv during a debate with president Trump yet. :itsok:

LOL. Sure, two old farts on a debate stage. Probably ratings gold...but. The moment Trump has to explain a policy position or his absolute fucking up of the virus response, he's toast.
Game over. I'll give you even money that Trump avoids debates all together. It's a lose-lose for him.

look I have it on good authority that Biden can throw a pretty damn good lump of feces if you piss him off enough. Trump just better be careful and maybe wear a raincoat.

Jo

I'll start.

Yeah. I think Trump is scared. The moment he has to answer a policy question, he'll start babbling his words and trying to string his run on sentences sprinkled with adjectives together.
I like Biden's chances.

I'll start.

Yeah. I think Trump is scared. The moment he has to answer a policy question, he'll start babbling his words and trying to string his run on sentences sprinkled with adjectives together.
I like Biden's chances.

Well gee...let's look at reality...shall we? Trump has been standing in front of that hostile press corps for the better part of two weeks now...giving hours long press conferences where he answers their questions speaking off the cuff. Biden on the other hand has been hiding in his basement issuing taped "statements" that have been scripted for him by his handlers. The only people that are "scared" right now are those handlers! They know that whenever Joe gets off script it's just a matter of time before he says something so monumentally stupid that it makes him a laughingstock! Trump is literally "training" for the upcoming debates every time he stands behind that lectern and fields dozens of questions from people who desperately want to make him look bad! You think he's going to be scared to take on Joe Biden? I think you're dreaming...

I'll start.

I like Biden's chances.

Well gee...let's look at reality...shall we? Trump has been standing in front of that hostile press corps for the better part of two weeks now...giving hours long press conferences where he answers their questions speaking off the cuff. Biden on the other hand has been hiding in his basement issuing taped "statements" that have been scripted for him by his handlers. The only people that are "scared" right now are those handlers! They know that whenever Joe gets off script it's just a matter of time before he says something so monumentally stupid that it makes him a laughingstock! Trump is literally "training" for the upcoming debates every time he stands behind that lectern and fields dozens of questions from people who desperately want to make him look bad! You think he's going to be scared to take on Joe Biden? I think you're dreaming...

Hmm..I'm sorry. Last I looked, being President involved standing in front of the press and answering questions. It is kinda part of the job description. It doesn't help that when Trump gets pinned down or asked a question that he doesn't have a good answer to, he starts riffing or speaking in run on sentences. And comes out babbling like the incompetent fool he is. So you keep pivoting to Joe Biden. He's gaffe prone. But he can form coherent sentences. If Trump is dumb enough to get on a debate stage with Biden, he's toast. That's reality.

I'll start.

I like Biden's chances.

Hmm..I'm sorry. Last I looked, being President involved standing in front of the press and answering questions. It is kinda part of the job description. It doesn't help that when Trump gets pinned down or asked a question that he doesn't have a good answer to, he starts riffing or speaking in run on sentences. And comes out babbling like the incompetent fool he is. So you keep pivoting to Joe Biden. He's gaffe prone. But he can form coherent sentences. If Trump is dumb enough to get on a debate stage with Biden, he's toast. That's reality.

You're just dreaming......Biden has so many skeletons that will make rich fodder for the debate stage that Trump won't even have to make sense to smash him to pieces. It's a dead run hand out is what it is.

Aren't you going to at least say something nice about Joe?

He was the least offensive of the hard left libcommies that ran so he got the nomination but the reality is he's still a left libcommie, on the record as such, and it will soon become apparent making him just as offensive to American values as the other also rans . That alone will doom him, if his senility does not.

Trump, despite all his faults, is much more of a real American and represents real American values.

I'll start.

I like Biden's chances.

Biden is gaffe "prone"? That's the understatement of the day, Jack! Let's be honest...Joe Biden is a walking...talking...gaffe MACHINE! Trump hasn't had a problem with debating. He's comfortable with his message...he's comfortable with his record...he's confident that his agenda is more in line with the average American than anyone on the Democratic side's is! Biden wasn't very smart when he was younger...now he's old as dirt! Combine dumb with senile and THAT is what the Democrats will be pushing out on stage to do battle with Donald Trump! Good luck with that!!! :)

I'll start.

He is the best politician the Chinese have ever bought, after the clintons.....

I'll start.

He-he! OK, something nice. He likes WOMEN, not men, so there's that.....

At least he has a career after he loses the race. He can be a national spokesperson for "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific".

I'll say something. Biden will be a significant upgrade over the pathetic fuckup currently in office. I cant wait until Nov.

Explain how and why. Be specific.
Biden is a proven leader. Drumpf is a proven con artist, child molester, liar and pussy grabber.
Biden has been there and done that. Drumpf is floundering fuckup as POTUS.
Do you want me to go on?

Yes, since all you posted are lies after the word "proven".

Joe Biden is the Walter Mondale of this election season. He has no enthusiastic support. Anywhere.

He is a Democrat who has been around forever, and after months of Democrats sifting through the worst group of hopefuls in recent memory, he dropped out of the sieve as the "Survivor."

Can you even IMAGINE a Joe Biden rally with the same level of enthusiasm as the spontaneous cheering at essentially every Trump event?

None of that shit matters anymore. You can take a house plant, paint it blue if you must. Give it the nomination, and I'll vote for it over the sad useless sack of shit currently stinking up the WH all day, every day. 100 times a day.

All that and you STILL cannot tell us why you would vote for Biden.

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Thank GOD you're Black!
Black people were made in Gods image.
The word is not "Image", the King James got it wrong again.
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.

Never seen the cliffs of Dover? Look them up!

Forum List

Back