Has Anyone Been Watching Newsmax Lately.....Their Programming All Of The Sudden Has Flipped And Done A Faux Noise Imitation

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been watching the headlines coming out of Newsmax on Facebook for over a year, and most of what they were saying aligned more with the left than conservatives. When everyone started rushing from Fox to Newsmax I noticed that their coverage was pretty good.

But lately they've been saying they haven't seen any evidence of election fraud more and more.....and the commentary has shifted to the same ignorant shit I see on Fox.

What is really horrible is when they go into a break they show this irritating gif that plays weird irritating sounds rather than showing the usual irritating commercials....it just makes me want to change the channel. I think they're trying to chase their viewers back to Fox.

Right after the election their programming was really good. Now it just flat out sucks ass.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I think we need to find another alternative....because I suspect something is going on at Newmax.

Last edited:
I've been watching the headlines coming out of Newsmax on Facebook for over a year, and most of what they were saying aligned more with the left than conservatives. When everyone started rushing from Fox to Newsmax I noticed that their coverage was pretty good.

But lately they've been saying they haven't seen any evidence of election fraud more and more.....and the commentary has shifted to the same ignorant shit I see on Fox.

What is really horrible is when they go into a break they show this irritating gif that plays weird irritating sounds rather than showing the usual irritating commercials....it just makes me want to change the channel. I think they're trying to chase their viewers back to Fox.

Right after the election their programming was really good. Now it just flat out sucks ass.

I think we need to find another alternative....because I suspect something is going on at Newmax.
Blame Antifa.

Because there isn't any evidence of fraud.

You thought they were really good right after the election because they were telling you what you wanted to hear. You now think they suck because they are not telling you what you want to hear.

gotta be carful in listening to what they say,they have been infiltrated,they appear to be part of the controlled opposition the likes of alex jones.

Newsmax has always swung right...

It looks like they suffered the greatest tragedy a batshit crazy right wing site can suffer. They are beginning to embrace reality.

I think they're moderate...like Fox.
They only have a couple of hours in primetime when they're watchable.
The problem with the other stations is they have swung so far left that everything else is far-right in comparison.

They’re afraid of being silenced by the Big Tech Oligarchy. Simple as that.
This is what censorship feels like.
Everybody's afraid to speak the truth now than PRESIDENT Trump is leaving. We had our shot, now America must suffer the consequences

I think they're moderate...like Fox.
They only have a couple of hours in primetime when they're watchable.
The problem with the other stations is they have swung so far left that everything else is far-right in comparison.
Leftists have no standards, so as their beliefs slide into the bizarre, they go with the flow and everything else seems "FAR LEFT" to these people.

Everybody's afraid to speak the truth now than PRESIDENT Trump is leaving. We had our shot, now America must suffer the consequences
You had your shot, but you blew it really bad by bowing to such an evil orange liar

You had your shot, but you blew it really bad by bowing to such an evil orange liar
Whoa to those who call good evil, and evil good -- GOD

Whoa to those who call good evil, and evil good -- GOD

38vfp3.jpg

Yeah a defamation lawsuit tends to get your attention when you are lying to your viewers.

Forum List

Back