Has anybody seen Kellyanne Conway?

kelly-anne-conway-is-the-female-version-of-ann-coulter-10057944.png

:rofl:
Ugh! Talk about coyote ugly

Another example of the hypocrisy on the left, when they accuse others of waging a "war on women."

Ann Coulter once said women should not have the right to vote. The republican war on women is very real.
That's BS if she said anything close to that she was joking, I'm sure if you had a link you would have used it. Go away Aging hippy!

The Russian/Trump connection is doing just fine :thup:
The Russian/Trump connection is a waste of tax payer dollars. When the wasteful investigation is over the dems will be holding the bag. Right before election time. How sweet it is.

Another example of the hypocrisy on the left, when they accuse others of waging a "war on women."
Ann Coulter once said women should not have the right to vote. The republican war on women is very real.

The republican's have nothing on you libtarded asshats when it comes to your alleged "war on women."

Half (or more) of the children aborted are female. Women who regret their abortions are emotionally scared for life. Legalized abortions provide abusive men, the means to skirt their responsibilities as fathers (and 18 years of child support) by coercing and even by forcing women to abort.... even when they don't want to.

Your hypocrisy is notably all over the place and not only in this thread for everyone to see.

That's BS if she said anything close to that she was joking, I'm sure if you had a link you would have used it. Go away Aging hippy!
“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”

"As you know, my position is women should not have the right to vote."

“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”

Typical dirty lying lib...no sense of humor.

Hey old man you still looking for a non existent link?

The Russian/Trump connection is doing just fine :thup:
The Russian/Trump connection is a waste of tax payer dollars. When the wasteful investigation is over the dems will be holding the bag. Right before election time. How sweet it is.
Waste of dollars? It's already saved us from a compromised NSA director and has prevented Trump from going ahead with his Russia-first policies.

Hey old man you still looking for a non existent link?
If I wasn't able to find any links, I wouldn't have been able to post exact quotes.

Waste of dollars? It's already saved us from a compromised NSA director and has prevented Trump from going ahead with his Russia-first policies
The Trump team did not conspire with the Russians. There is no proof at all. The only crime uncovered is the unmasking. If the nations leaders have any belief in law and order and keeping the federal government honest, Rice and her sidekick would be indicted today.

Waste of dollars? It's already saved us from a compromised NSA director and has prevented Trump from going ahead with his Russia-first policies
The Trump team did not conspire with the Russians. There is no proof at all. The only crime uncovered is the unmasking. If the nations leaders have any belief in law and order and keeping the federal government honest, Rice and her sidekick would be indicted today.
Rice is not under investigation, dummy. The criminal investigation is about Trump and how compromised his cronies are. :thup:

I guess libs will step right over any type of humor. They are humorless empty souls...

Rice is not under investigation, dummy. The criminal investigation is about Trump and how compromised his cronies are. :thup:
She most certainly is part of the investigation. She was asked to testify under oath and she refused. Next she will be ordered to testify or at least to appear before the senate investigatory body. She will take the 5th like all democrats do these days but once again smart Americans will see through the silence and will be repelled by it. She is as guilty as the day is long.

This whole Russian thing could end up being the biggest backfire in the history of the world.....

Forum List

Back