Has anybody got something like this ?

Yeah I have one....
Except it walks on two legs and speaks spanish.
But is it good in bed?

You'd have to ask his Senorita.
You could sample the wears yourself.

I'll pass. If you'd like I can give him your number.
I’m too old and I’m on the other side of the planet.
Besides, what would he make of being handed around?

View attachment 235074

Its a drone lawn mower. It cuts your grass while you sip a cold one. Thinking of getting one for Mrs T. I dont think she is fit to cut the grass anymore and Im looking to ease her burden.

And at 3X the price of a regular mower with lesser capabilities, just how would it open gates for itself, navigate over walls and steps, much less know when to stop where my yard ends and my neighbor's begins necessary to cut my yard, you stupid twit? For far less money, I could just hire a kid to cut it for me.

View attachment 235074

Its a drone lawn mower. It cuts your grass while you sip a cold one. Thinking of getting one for Mrs T. I dont think she is fit to cut the grass anymore and Im looking to ease her burden.

And at 3X the price of a regular mower with lesser capabilities, just how would it open gates for itself, navigate over walls and steps, much less know when to stop where my yard ends and my neighbor's begins necessary to cut my yard, you stupid twit? For far less money, I could just hire a kid to cut it for me.
You can get a cheap version for around £1k.
And they are programmable so an adult would be able to set it up for you. Embrace the benefits of progressive thinking.

And they are programmable so an adult would be able to set it up for you. Embrace the benefits of progressive thinking.

Hey "Tommy," as a former top craft in one of the world's largest computer systems at one time, I don't need any "adults" to program a lawn mower for me. Even less a robotic lawn mower in the first place. As to embracing progressivism, no thanks, I've seen what it brings with the likes of you as a representative, and I'd sooner drill holes in my head with a power drill.

View attachment 235074

I read a news article awhile back about one of these things that got hung up in the garbage by the curb and carried away with the trash and ruined in the process. Man's out several grand.

Very entertaining banter on this topic.
I want to add to this subject, because I had great success taming a lot in the sticks that was a jungle when I got it and months later tamed it so that the last 7months I only had to mow it once.
Used grass and weed killer because the roots of brush and sprouting trees permeate the property.
In betwen using that twice with little sucess, I used vinegar (acidic) and salt(dries out vegetation), cut the lawn low, left cuttings and never raked, and purposely tried to kill the lawn. The freeze helped do the rest, especially in the rear area which I rarely kept attending to and was a lost cause. Now it looks like someone cut my lawn for me, totally clear, a real head scratcher trying to figure out how the back got cleared so well. EVERYWHERE surrounding my camping property is overgrown (abandoned), so the cold alone is not what subdued the growth.

Some people are addicted to orchids.

I've never had much luck with them.
Someone gave me three of them since they wouldn't bloom.
I water them once a week and they sit in the south window. I pretty much forget and ignore them and they are almost in constant bloom now. The roots are like 3 ft long. I really know nothing about them, but they like that diffused sun and possibly like our private well water. They were previously watered from treated city water.

Some people are addicted to orchids.

I've never had much luck with them.
Someone gave me three of them since they wouldn't bloom.
I water them once a week and they sit in the south window. I pretty much forget and ignore them and they are almost in constant bloom now. The roots are like 3 ft long. I really know nothing about them, but they like that diffused sun and possibly like our private well water. They were previously watered from treated city water.

It is the chlorine that bothers plants, what I do is use water from tap that has been in an OPEN container (in the sun) for at least 24 hours, that gets the chlorine to dissipate

I enjoy mowing
No, I'm too anal about my lawn. Guaranteed the robot wouldn't do it right.
Nuts as I am, I actually enjoy mowing with a lawn tractor. Nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass and exhaust to remind me of spring. Will be a few weeks before first mow. Yard still dormant.
Even enjoy snow removal as long as horsepower is involved.

View attachment 235074

Maybe of your lawn is the size of a postage stamp. And I can sip a cold beer while I'm mowing as I have added a small cooler and cup holder to it

Forum List

Back