Harvey Floods: Alligators going door to door as Houstonian fish inside homes

That's typically what happens down south during these types of weather events. Great way to get a pair of Lucchese boots on the cheap......... Should be enough left over to make a nice cheap Gucci bag for the wife.

Lucchese boots on the cheap......... Should be enough left over to make a nice cheap Gucci bag for the wife.
I guess I don't go for high-dollar-enough Luccheses. Were I to pony-up to buy a Gucci bag for a lady (it's usually my daughter who wants me to do such things), I'd be hoping she wants one costing less than few grand so I'd have leftover coin to buy the boots. LOL It definitely would not be the other way round.

As for the alligator problem, I suggest killing a couple of them -- especially if they come to "visit" -- skinning them, and then commissioning Gucci and Lucchese (or other producer) to use the hides to make a bag and pair of boots. LOL

Who cares about boots made of gator, you can catch one in Alligator creek:

Houston_flood_2_2.jpg

Harvey Floods: Alligators Going Door-to-Door as Houstonians Fish Inside Homes

Alligators are walking up to the front doors of Houston residents amid the record-breaking floods from Hurricane Harvey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that would be quite a shock to find outside your door.

It's being said in some areas of Houston the water is 20ft and getting worse.

Thats because the people inside Houston are not real Texans, who would just shoot the fucking gators.

Houstonians are 'fake Texans'.

View attachment 146316

Incredible image Nursing Home in Dickinson Texas Pray for Texas #HurricaneHarvey

They are sitting in water.

Yeah, and it's probably the first time in years some of them have had water in some folds/creases.

My brother used to work in a couple different nursing homes and the fat rolls lifted up emitted a foul smelling white pasty substance that looked like a mixture of sweat and dead skin.

He dutifully washed them up and made a lot of friends doing so.

Public safety workers are risky their lives to transport obese, low IQ democrats to higher ground. I guess it has to be done or the Swamp would call The Donald "racist" for not going overboard in saving the savages.

Forum List

Back