hartland blm flag stolen

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

ridiculous who cares. now if this waas an ameican flag we would care.

I don’t see that this should be a major focus of the police department, but it is a crime and deserves to be paid attention to.

I have no love for BLM and it’s supporters, but if I expect to fly my US, POW/MIA, Gadsden and other flags off my porch without incident, I have to give that same respect to others.

I don’t see that this should be a major focus of the police department, but it is a crime and deserves to be paid attention to.

I have no love for BLM and it’s supporters, but if I expect to fly my US, POW/MIA, Gadsden and other flags off my porch without incident, I have to give that same respect to others.
we owe no repsect to blm and its black terrorisum.

I have no use for the movement or it’s supporters, but under current US law, they have the right to fly their colors just as much as I have a right to fly mine.
They should check Roto-Rooter. It has probably been cut up for toilet paper by now.

Im not sure that just because you declare your cause has a flag that such flag is protected from harm.

Sad to see money and resources wasted on this kind of worthless crap. Same with the response to gang shootings in the cities they're turning into shitholes.

Sad to see money and resources wasted on this kind of worthless crap. Same with the response to gang shootings in the cities they're turning into shitholes.
yep amd thr press watying time trying to find that crap

Forum List

Back