Hartford, CT School Closed Friday After 13 Year Old Teen Overdoses on Fentanyl

Well I think it is high time we pass legislation to make passing out fentanyl to 13 year olds illegal.

Either that, or regulate it a bit better.

Or....................I dunno.....................stop the damned stuff from pouring across the border and impose harsher penalties for drug dealers.

Call me crazy.

Well I think it is high time we pass legislation to make passing out fentanyl to 13 year olds illegal.

Or....................I dunno.....................stop the damned stuff from pouring across the border and impose harsher penalties for drug dealers.

Call me crazy.
The DOJ and Homeland Security does not consider those who bring it in as Domestic Terrorists. And if foreign, the same.

Closed the school? I'm not trying to be too cold blooded, but thats some weak ass pussy reason to close a school down. Kids need to learn to soldier on when something bad happens. And let's face it, most of those kids don't even really care.

Hell at my school 5 kids died in a car wreck like 7 minutes after school let it out not even a mile from the school and the next they had some grief counselor there to talk to students and they had a moment of silence during first period but other than that it was business as usual.

Kids need to learn bad shit happens sometimes, but not all of it is worth stopping everything over.

Closed the school? I'm not trying to be too cold blooded, but thats some weak ass pussy reason to close a school down. Kids need to learn to soldier on when something bad happens. And let's face it, most of those kids don't even really care.

Hell at my school 5 kids died in a car wreck like 7 minutes after school let it out not even a mile from the school and the next they had some grief counselor there to talk to students and they had a moment of silence during first period but other than that it was business as usual.

Kids need to learn bad shit happens sometimes, but not all of it is worth stopping everything over.
Due to how frequently things unfortunately do occur, I might have to agree although in my opinion, what needs to be focused on more is why the bad happens in the first place. In other words, try to find whatever solution needs to be found so that not so much horror is always in the news.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Call me crazy.
I'm pretty sure all that is racist; if a few children must die to keep the flow of illegals and dangerous drugs into the country happening, so be it!

Forum List

Back