Harry Reid 2008: Obama Is 'Light Skinned With No Negro Dialect, Unless He Wants One"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How racist of Harry Reid to say such a thing. Did the media, in a knee-jerk response like they did today, rake him over the coals and protest against him calling for his resignation? The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable and it's getting much worse. Harry Reid is in my opinion a serious danger to this nation and most importantly.......the Constitution. He is not looking out for the welfare of the people and their god given rights but rather himself and the crony corrupt like him.

Reid Once Called Obama Light-skinned With 'No Negro Dialect', Media Mostly Mum | NewsBusters

Last edited:
So where is the RAGE from our subversives about this utterly disgusting, RACIST remark from "Dirty" Harry Reid? This sounds WORSE than the :World's Dumbest Politician" JoJo Biden when he said back in 2008 about B. Insane....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSfBKQA_KQ]Biden: "Obama is Clean & Articulate".mov - YouTube[/ame]

Harry Reid 2008: Obama Is 'Light Skinned With No Negro Dialect, Unless He Wants One"
Hey thanks for showing more con bigotry. And your avatar confirms it nicely. The dems should use your avatar as you for the GOP poster boy.

Last edited:
I'm no defender of Senator Reid, but there is NO racism in what he said. If facts are "racism," then your definition of the term needs help.

The President has relatively light skin because his mother was white. Is that astonishing? Bigoted?

He never lived in a black household, or a black neighborhood until he chose to do so as an adult. Why would be speak using Black patois?

How racist of Harry Reid to say such a thing. Did the media, in a knee-jerk response like they did today, rake him over the coals and protest against him calling for his resignation? The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable and it's getting much worse. Harry Reid is in my opinion a serious danger to this nation and most importantly.......the Constitution. He is not looking out for the welfare of the people and their god given rights but rather himself and the crony corrupt like him.

Reid Once Called Obama Light-skinned With 'No Negro Dialect', Media Mostly Mum | NewsBusters

You're easily the most racist poster on this board. To hear you try to attack Harry Reid as a racist is a hoot.

And yes Harry Reid was raked over the coals by the media.

Or biden:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

From biden's musings one must surmise that all other african americans leading up to O were inarticulate, dumb, dirty, and ugly people.

Reid's vision of grandeur!

042114.jpg

Forum List

Back