Harry Reid 2008: Obama Is 'Light Skinned With No Negro Dialect, Unless He Wants One"

I'm no defender of Senator Reid, but there is NO racism in what he said. If facts are "racism," then your definition of the term needs help.

The President has relatively light skin because his mother was white. Is that astonishing? Bigoted?

He never lived in a black household, or a black neighborhood until he chose to do so as an adult. Why would be speak using Black patois?

What I said...

And "patois"????

Really?

Did the media, in a knee-jerk response like they did today

Um yeah, they did. I'm pretty sure that Reid (and the other guys who said things like that) didn't double down, but rather apologized.

What one hears can not be UNHEARD!... But being blind, you, of all people should know that! :eusa_clap:

Well actually she went blind but was born deaf. However, she sure could see with her nose. People often hear what they want to hear, but Bull Shit always stinks.

How racist of Harry Reid to say such a thing. Did the media, in a knee-jerk response like they did today, rake him over the coals and protest against him calling for his resignation? The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable and it's getting much worse. Harry Reid is in my opinion a serious danger to this nation and most importantly.......the Constitution. He is not looking out for the welfare of the people and their god given rights but rather himself and the crony corrupt like him.

Reid Once Called Obama Light-skinned With 'No Negro Dialect', Media Mostly Mum | NewsBusters

Yes, the media did rake Reid over the coals for that statement. Thanks for confirming you have the memory of a goldfish that you even have to ask.

Here you go: Reid Apologizes for Remarks on Obama’s Color and ‘Dialect’

Reid was in Hillary's pocket, so he was trying to help her by making that incredibly stupid remark.

Forum List

Back