Presidential line up

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Someone should probably start a list of people in the DNC who have declared that they will run for President, so I will start one.

Baby killer #:

1. Kamala Harris. She seems like the front runner. As Harry Reid said about Obama, she is light skinned and does not have a negro dialect, so Dims may vote for her despite their racism.
2. Spartacus. Not much news on him. Perhaps he should have chosen Batman instead.
3. Pocahontas. Can't tell if she will run as an Indian to prove Trump was wrong about her Indian heritage or whether she will stick to apologizing to Indians for putting she was an Indian on applications.
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Anyone else?

Amy Klobuchar The Snow Woman.
Pete Buttboy. the gay mayor of South Bend
Kirsten Gillibrand. the blonde shapeshifter
Low Energy Jay Inslee
Tulsi Gabbard

Someone should probably start a list of people in the DNC who have declared that they will run for President, so I will start one.

Baby killer #:

1. Kamala Harris. She seems like the front runner. As Harry Reid said about Obama, she is light skinned and does not have a negro dialect, so Dims may vote for her despite their racism.
2. Spartacus. Not much news on him. Perhaps he should have chosen Batman instead.
3. Pocahontas. Can't tell if she will run as an Indian to prove Trump was wrong about her Indian heritage or whether she will stick to apologizing to Indians for putting she was an Indian on applications.
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Anyone else?

Or...............

Could it be...........................................

(start music)

Wait for it........................................................................................

hillary-rodham-clinton-983ef53096a65c47-1.jpg

I miss the good old days when we could count on Ralph Nader to be the comic candidate every election.

Life was much simpler then.

I miss the good old days when we could count on Ralph Nader to be the comic candidate every election.

Life was much simpler then.

I dunno, they seem pretty simple now.

461ff9e131d79199eb1db9ffa9f204f5e20820e31484bb7eb25a63d10a1c0eb9.jpg

Amy Klobuchar The Snow Woman.
Pete Buttboy. the gay mayor of South Bend
Kirsten Gillibrand. the blonde shapeshifter
Low Energy Jay Inslee
Tulsi Gabbard

I don't want to know which of your neighbors are running, just viable candidates please.

Baby killer #:

4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Anyone else?

Or...............

(start music)

Wait for it........................................................................................

Can’t forget that youthful youngster Bernie.
upload_2019-2-11_19-40-20.jpeg

Baby killer #:

4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Anyone else?

Or...............

(start music)

Can’t forget that youthful youngster Bernie.
View attachment 245376

How can you say I can't forget him when I already did?

Baby killer #:

4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Anyone else?

Or...............

(start music)

There she is, your 2020 dem nominee.

Forum List

Back