Harry Potter Camp Information/Supply List

Sounds like camp to me.
Every year I start a Halloween thread and a Christmas thread.
Been doing it for about 10 years.

Get out of here that's what I do for all of the holidays on every forum that I've been to. :omg:
Neat.
It used to be a race to see who would be the first to start one for Halloween....but the lady that did it doesn't post here that much lately. I've been here since 2009. I've been on a bunch of sites....but this is the only one that allows free-reign. I've been booted off of a couple of lib sites for having an open mind. And I was on another site where you had to learn a special language to keep from breaking the rules. A specific way to cuss people out without using 4 letter words. That's not a problem at USMB.

Only on the CDZ......but everywhere else it's allowed.

Yeah but am I going to get in trouble for not knowing the rules?
Well....they're posted here:

Yeah, but I didn't see any part about no swearing in the CDZ just no hateful comments towards each other and I was talking about a character.

Neat.
It used to be a race to see who would be the first to start one for Halloween....but the lady that did it doesn't post here that much lately. I've been here since 2009. I've been on a bunch of sites....but this is the only one that allows free-reign. I've been booted off of a couple of lib sites for having an open mind. And I was on another site where you had to learn a special language to keep from breaking the rules. A specific way to cuss people out without using 4 letter words. That's not a problem at USMB.

Yeah, I came from a Christian website and they didn't like Halloween and so I was booted off of there for it along with my Harry Potter craze.

Yeah, but I didn't see any part about no swearing in the CDZ just no hateful comments towards each other and I was talking about a character.
Clean Debate is highly subjective.
One of the mods moved this thread here because of the jerks making fun of the thread. That pretty much got rid of them.

Neat.

Yeah, I came from a Christian website and they didn't like Halloween and so I was booted off of there for it along with my Harry Potter craze.
Well....I don't want to go there.
I used to get in arguments with people who take the Bible in too literal of a form.
Even Jesus said that he often spoke in parables.

I used to get in arguments with people who take the Bible in too literal of a form.

Okay this is how I see it.

1. It isn't real.

2. The magic of Harry Potter isn't what the Bible is condemning. It's not even close to real witchcraft and most of the witches and wizards are good.

Oh yeah and for Halloween;

1. It's not real. (All the scary stuff and monsters)

2. Costumes

3. Candy

4. Pumpkins

5. Parties

6. Hayrides

I don't see anything evil with any of that to tell you the truth.

Okay this is how I see it.

1. It isn't real.

2. The magic of Harry Potter isn't what the Bible is condemning. It's not even close to real witchcraft and most of the witches and wizards are good.
Yeah......it's not real....but it would be really cool or really scary if it was.
The point is children should learn from an early age some of the lessons that are present in the books. Hard work, good friends, belonging to something (Hogwarts), and standing up for your principles and your friends. If that didn't exist in the books....it wouldn't have had the following it had. People like positive role-models.

Yeah......it's not real....but it would be really cool or really scary if it was.
The point is children should learn from an early age some of the lessons that are present in the books. Hard work, good friends, belonging to something (Hogwarts), and standing up for your principles and your friends. If that didn't exist in the books....it wouldn't have had the following it had. People like positive role-models.

Like I said before even if it was real,.. that's not what the Bible is speaking against. It's occult Satan worshipping stuff not being born with magical powers and riding a broomstick and all of that. Honestly! People just don't get it!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah and for Halloween;

1. It's not real. (All the scary stuff and monsters)

2. Costumes

3. Candy

4. Pumpkins

5. Parties

6. Hayrides

I don't see anything evil with any of that to tell you the truth.
I've been on Hayrides. They're really fun.
And I used to wear a costume every year to hand out candy.
There aren't any Trick or Treaters anymore.

I've been on Hayrides. They're really fun.
And I used to wear a costume every year to hand out candy.
There aren't any Trick or Treaters anymore.

I miss trick-or-treating. Comes October I can teach you how to virtual trick-or-treat. ;)

Like I said before even if it was real,.. that's not what the Bible is speaking against. It's occult Satan worshipping stuff not being born with magical powers and riding a broomstick and all of that. Honestly! People just don't get it!:rolleyes:
You would not believe this....but I'm retired from civil service just last Nov. We had to build a Devil Worshiping church here at Ft Campbell.

You would not believe this....but I'm retired from civil service just last Nov. We had to build a Devil Worshiping church here at Ft Campbell.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me,.. but then again so does an atheist church. XD

Sounds like an oxymoron to me,.. but then again so does an atheist church. XD

It's kind of quiet around here. Looks like half the class is off in the bushes snogging.

Forum List

Back