Harry Potter Camp Information/Supply List

Cute, but the letter specifically states that you're only allowed an owl OR a cat OR a toad remember so you'll have to choose one or the other. Here's my cat Jessie though and she actually is my cat. We don't know how old she is though because she was originally a stray.

View attachment 502641
My cat is real.
The Owl is for passing messages. (Not Real)
Everyone has to have an Owl that they either own or can borrow to send messages to classmates or to the Ministry.

Okay well maybe I can bend the rules and say that it can be your own owl but I'll use the one from the owlry. :)

I'm curious, so I'll come to your camp. I'm a Gryffindor, my pet is a tabby cat named Kat and my wand is 10" rigid chestnut with phoenix feather. When do we raid Hagrid's for some of his famous ale?

Lol I don't think that's on the schedule. :p And I'm watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them right now but happy to have you aboard. :) Want to be a professor or a student? Also, WillHaftawaite I wanted to show you this awesome video and I've been dying to go there!!! :D (I'm pretty sure that it's really setup with computers, but it's more fun to call it magic. ;) Especially since it looks so real!! :omg:)

Cute, but the letter specifically states that you're only allowed an owl OR a cat OR a toad remember so you'll have to choose one or the other. Here's my cat Jessie though and she actually is my cat. We don't know how old she is though because she was originally a stray.

View attachment 502641
My cat is real.
Everyone has to have an Owl that they either own or can borrow to send messages to classmates or to the Ministry.

Okay well maybe I can bend the rules and say that it can be your own owl but I'll use the one from the owlry. :)

I'm curious, so I'll come to your camp. I'm a Gryffindor, my pet is a tabby cat named Kat and my wand is 10" rigid chestnut with phoenix feather. When do we raid Hagrid's for some of his famous ale?

Lol I don't think that's on the schedule. :p And I'm watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them right now but happy to have you aboard. :) Want to be a professor or a student? Also, WillHaftawaite I wanted to show you this awesome video and I've been dying to go there!!! :D (I'm pretty sure that it's really setup with computers, but it's more fun to call it magic. ;) Especially since it looks so real!! :omg:)

I'm a student. Watch out.

View attachment 502641
My cat is real.

I used to watch Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone to get to sleep every night.
Now I use Fantastic Beasts.

Anything that makes money is acceptable in america. So if there is a market for this I hope someone exploits it. Morals and ethics and capitalism aren't bound to each other. America is only about the almighty dollar no matter what. No matter what. I disputable and irrefutable.
If there's camp tuition, I'm out.

Anything that makes money is acceptable in america. So if there is a market for this I hope someone exploits it. Morals and ethics and capitalism aren't bound to each other. America is only about the almighty dollar no matter what. No matter what. I disputable and irrefutable.
That's paid with Wizarding currency.
Most families pay for it thru their Gringotts account.

$_57.JPG

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

Thanks. :)

View attachment 502669

Yeah,.. what they said. Also I came back here because I forgot something extremely important. Please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to ALL students, and the Hogwarts caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you all that third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to anybody who does not wish to die a most painful death. (I've watched these films way too many freaking times. XD)

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

Yeah,.. what they said. Also I came back here because I forgot something extremely important. Please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to ALL students, and the Hogwarts caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you all that third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to anybody who does not wish to die a most painful death. (I've watched these films way too many freaking times. XD)
Here's a little video to prep students for Charms class this coming semester.

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

I'll watch as soon as I'm done watching the movie but it just occurred to me,.. you're a dude right? Cause I have you listed as headmaster. XD Then again I do believe that Umbitch was headmaster as well so,..
When's the bonfire? I want to try out my new wand.

Every night at seven pm et. :)

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

I'll watch as soon as I'm done watching the movie but it just occurred to me,.. you're a dude right? Cause I have you listed as headmaster. XD Then again I do believe that Umbitch was headmaster as well so,..

I'm a guy.....but you don't have to be one to be Headmaster. Course Dumbledore swung both ways I've heard.

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

You can do that with hand sanitizer.....but it burns.

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

You can do that with hand sanitizer.....but it burns.

Tried it, huh?
You're not gonna be in my tent, that's certain.

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

Did anyone bring any Butterbeer?

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

:yes_text12:

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

:yes_text12:

Amazon sells the stuff....but it's not as good as the stuff at the Leaky Cauldron.

Forum List

Back