Harry Potter Camp Information/Supply List

I'm a guy.....but you don't have to be one to be Headmaster. Course Dumbledore swung both ways I've heard.

Oh btw, every night except possibly Saturday night at seven pm since I might have something going on that night,.. but yeah just double checking as you can be headmaster and I'll be headmistress then. I'll watch the video once I'm finished doing something else. :)
Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

Thanks. :)
Anything that makes money is acceptable in america. So if there is a market for this I hope someone exploits it. Morals and ethics and capitalism aren't bound to each other. America is only about the almighty dollar no matter what. No matter what. I disputable and irrefutable.
If there's camp tuition, I'm out.
That's paid with Wizarding currency.
Most families pay for it thru their Gringotts account.

View attachment 502669

Yeah,.. what they said. Also I came back here because I forgot something extremely important. Please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to ALL students, and the Hogwarts caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you all that third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to anybody who does not wish to die a most painful death. (I've watched these films way too many freaking times. XD)
Here's a little video to prep students for Charms class this coming semester.

I'll watch as soon as I'm done watching the movie but it just occurred to me,.. you're a dude right? Cause I have you listed as headmaster. XD Then again I do believe that Umbitch was headmaster as well so,..
When's the bonfire? I want to try out my new wand.

Every night at seven pm et. :)

Did anyone bring any Butterbeer?

Yep, can't have a Harry Potter weekend without butterbeer. Btw, I only called her Umbitch because Umbridge was one. I hate her even more than Voldemort. Voldemort might be evil, but at least he isn't as annoying. :rolleyes:

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

Anything that makes money is acceptable in america. So if there is a market for this I hope someone exploits it. Morals and ethics and capitalism aren't bound to each other. America is only about the almighty dollar no matter what. No matter what. I disputable and irrefutable.

View attachment 502669

Yeah,.. what they said. Also I came back here because I forgot something extremely important. Please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to ALL students, and the Hogwarts caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you all that third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to anybody who does not wish to die a most painful death. (I've watched these films way too many freaking times. XD)

I'll watch as soon as I'm done watching the movie but it just occurred to me,.. you're a dude right? Cause I have you listed as headmaster. XD Then again I do believe that Umbitch was headmaster as well so,..

:yes_text12:

Amazon sells the stuff....but it's not as good as the stuff at the Leaky Cauldron.

Butterscotch? My favorite.

I'm a guy.....but you don't have to be one to be Headmaster. Course Dumbledore swung both ways I've heard.

Oh btw, every night except possibly Saturday night at seven pm since I might have something going on that night,.. but yeah just double checking as you can be headmaster and I'll be headmistress then. I'll watch the video once I'm finished doing something else. :)
Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

Yep, can't have a Harry Potter weekend without butterbeer. Btw, I only called her Umbitch because Umbridge was one. I hate her even more than Voldemort. Voldemort might be evil, but at least he isn't as annoying. :rolleyes:

I hate her even more than Voldemort.
Agreed.

Do these Harry Pottyheads realize this is all just a fantasy world described in a children's book and not real? ... :dunno:

Uhh yeah,.. duh!! It's just a game. :rolleyes: (Weird responses btw. :p)

I asked earlier but I got no response...
Hpw old are you?
Old enough. She's Headmistress....so she's getting on pretty well.

R106b6b13ba3ef2f09f3901c146fe5420.jpg

Also this is the CDZ....so no swearing allowed.

Do these Harry Pottyheads realize this is all just a fantasy world described in a children's book and not real? ... :dunno:

Hpw old are you?

View attachment 502686

Oops sorry I didn't know that as I'm a newbie and just joined yesterday. That's Professor McGonagall though not Umbridge.

Btw, cool cat. ;)
Your kitty's cool too.

View attachment 502669

The only thing I liked about her was her Kitties.......Cats.
And I knew exactly who you were talking about.
In the book she looked like a frog.

Hpw old are you?

View attachment 502686

Oops sorry I didn't know that as I'm a newbie and just joined yesterday. That's Professor McGonagall though not Umbridge.
Well....McGonagall was the Headmistress. So....you're dealing with a avid fan here.

Who else would I be talking to?

Well it's hard to tell when you're quoting more than one person sometimes lol do you want my literal age or mental age? :p (Btw, my real name is April but I also have a nickname of Rilly. :) )

Who else would I be talking to?

Well it's hard to tell when you're quoting more than one person sometimes lol do you want my literal age or mental age? :p (Btw, my real name is April but I also have a nickname of Rilly. :) )
Try not to quote more than one person....it can be a bit confusing. I don't know how long you've been on msg boards but....it shouldn't take long for you to learn the ropes.
I think this camp is a good idea.
I don't know how you want to play it.....but the thread can go on for a long time...years. Or you can start another one for the subject....say start another one for Fall and Winter classes. This one seems to be a fun one...campfires and Butterbeer.

Course this is your baby. Run it any way you want.

mudwhistle I'm thirty-one for the record and I thought the camp would start tomorrow and go for a few days and then return every summer and everybody will move up a year unless there will be beginners next year. :)

Now am I going to get in trouble for cursing? Cause I didn't know that wasn't allowed here.

mudwhistle I'm thirty-one for the record and I thought the camp would start tomorrow and go for a few days and then return every summer and everybody will move up a year unless there will be beginners next year. :)
Sounds like camp to me.
Every year I start a Halloween thread and a Christmas thread.
Been doing it for about 10 years.

Forum List

Back