"Harris parachuting into El Paso for a few hours a 'huge flop': Rep. Gonzales"

i heard all of the children in cargo boxes xiden locked up put in leftwing insurrectionist gear today in hopes that Harris would bail them out

Can't say it any better than what Rep. Gonzales said!

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

dont worry a real leader will be going down to the border at the end of the month .

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

what did IT do?....NOTHING

This is why she hides. She has zero intelligence and nothing to add to the conversation. She has absolutely no ideas, solutions or guidance. And her adoring boss is even more idiotic than she.
But she sure knows how to work that thang! At least she did before it got to be as big a beach ball.

What is the significance the VP visiting the border? What was she supposed to accomplish besides providing a photo-op? Now the right-wingers have their photo-op. Now what?

Just heard that she wasn't actually making a visit...the only reason she did this is because her plane made a stopover in El Paso. LOLOLOLOLOL

She had to take this opportunity for a quickee because President Trump is going to the border next week.

I did find it interesting that Kamala is taking the approach of trying to end immigration altogether by going to the sources, and telling them to stop coming here. Why do you support that strategy and why do you hate immigrants?

She made clear in her message to them from Guatemala that there is a way to immigrate LEGALLY. I think part of the solution is to raise the caps on immigrants from these counties--but right now we've got so many cutting the line that we've got to deal with them first.

dont worry a real leader will be going down to the border at the end of the month .

He's a plain old hotel and resort owner with a sprayon tan and a pile of bills he won't pay. The only reason you think he controlled the crisis was because Covid caused no one to come last year.

"T**** Won"
LMAO
I'm sure that reception is keeping her up nights.

I wonder about that. She clearly is not comfy answering questions and they are difficult questions for her being that she doesn't want to answer them. And women....is she a people pleaser? She's certainly pleased a lot of men to get what she wanted. I'm gonna have to think about this for awhile.

No its NOT her job fixing other countries. YES it IS her job and Biden's and the Federal Government's to help secure the border. Start first with our border then work backwards the other direction if necessary.Throwing away billions to corrupt governments is not the answer.
Cartels use the cover of mass migration to transport other people and drugs across the border and It's not important for her really????? oh of course not!!
And if she was serious she would have spent more than a couple hours.

He's a plain old hotel and resort owner with a sprayon tan and a pile of bills he won't pay. The only reason you think he controlled the crisis was because Covid caused no one to come last year.

Trump was effective because perception becomes reality. Biden and harris were perceived as weak on border enforcement because of their own words. All of latin America knew now was the time to come.... under Trump, his message always had been consistent and he began building a wall, which actually is a psychological barrier as well as a real one. Its about perception and how that either does or doesnt create motivation to come.

Face it, Biden and Harris are weak and keep flopping.

Forum List

Back