Harney county residents' affidavits

I am getting ready to write a post about what the whole Oregon deal and place it on my FB page so thank you for bringing this up. I will do a cut and paste of it when I finish and post it here. The overreach and corruption by the BLM is systemic and the time to tell this federal agency to go fuck themselves. They do not have jurisdiction outside the District of Columbia as it pertains to land rights and property. Today it is farmers and ranchers that are losing their property, tomorrow it will be the homes of people that are sitting on land "da gubermint" wants.

I would have never believed that this could happen here in America. I will start with the Hammond family that led to the arrest of the protesters and the death of Lavoy Finicum. The Hammonds have/had a 10,000 acre ranch that has been in the family for many, many years. They once had neighbors that had surrounding ranches and they all looked out for each other.... but then the Bureau of Land Management was formed with the explicit intent to run people off of their land and make ranching so unprofitable that they would sell their land to the BLM or bankrupt them that would then enable the BLM to claim it as "federal gubermint" property. The Hammonds (much like the Bundys in Nevada) were "hold outs" and would not sell their land. The BLM had the Hammond ranch boxed in....as in their 10,000 acre ranch was surrounded by land claimed as "federal" by the BLM. What city dwellers do not understand is that from time to time (to clear away brush) a "controlled burn" has to be done because brush (which is nothing but dead and dried wood) can act like a match that can cause fires that can take out thousands of acres. One of those fires got out of hand when the wind shifted direction. The Hammonds took care of it and no BLM intervention was necessary. It burned 139 acres most oif which was brush. They had permission for the controlled burn.Five years later after getting permission for a controlled burn, one acre of federal "gubermint" land caught fire and AGAIN they put it out. This time they were charged with a crime and serve jail time along with a 400,000 dollar fine for actually improving the value of the land the BLM claimed as theirs that Hammond brush fire had caused.

Controlled burns by the very same BLM have gotten so out off control that THOUSANDS of acres were burned down along with homes and no one was held responsible and the BLM ended up taking possession of the land that they were complicit in burning to the ground. The Hammonds went about trying to pay the fine and had paid 250,000 dollars towards the 400,000 dollar fine (after serving jail time) when the BLM approached them about selling...AGAIN, the Hammonds refused. So they went to a circuit court of appeals and claimed that the Hammonds got off light and should have served a minimum of 5 years due the 1996 domestic"terrorism" law that was passed after the OKC bombing (false flag, btw).....so, after having already been sentence by a judge for a bullshit charge to begin with AFTER having served the sentences and AFTER having paid 250,000 dollars towards a fine that was total bullshit to begin with? The BLM and federal "gubermint" wanted another pound of flesh but more importantly, they wanted to force the Hammonds to have to sell their land to the BLM because under the sentencing guidelines, the BLM has first right of refusal in order to buy it...of course it will be with our tax dollars borrowed from a foreign owned central bank.

THAT is why the Bundys and other patriots went to Oregon........to stand up for these people....this is the part of the story you have not been told and these same circumstances has happened to other farmers and ranchers. Those whose stories you do not know of simply took what they could get and meekly went away but those like the Bundy family and the Hammonds tried to stand tall. When the Oathkeepers led by Ammon Bundy came to Oregon right after the Hammonds had to report to federal prison, the Hammonds HAD to claim that they did not wish for the Oathkeepers to defend them because they were told that the federal "gubermint" could send them to a prison that would assure that they never made it out alive....you see? This is how your "gubermint" rolls".

Lavoy Finicum and some of the occupiers of the Wildlife refuge were ambushed after they were on their way to a meeting with a city council. Finicum was murdered in cold blood...shot in the back and totally unarmed. Then the FBI fired into the vehicle that Lavoy Finicum was in.........this is how your corporate, foreign owned federal "gubermint" treats Americans....are you as pissed as I am? I hope you are because I will never bow, I will never submit nor will I ever be subservient to this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body....I would rather die first.Watch the first ten minutes of this video........I get choked up every time I watch/hear this......

And that is, literally, the.tip.of the iceburg. My family lost all their land in western oregon to usfws and blm....and the ones that had enough to buy more land in eastern oregon they were forced out of ranching. And there is just so many layers of vile, thieving, murdering corruption. It will lead to war.

Forum List

Back