*Happy Women Murder TV Show Coming On Lib- network*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I can NOT believe *don't taz me bro* is still allowed to post on this site.
2. What an offensive turd he is.
3. Using an image of a under developed person as an attack is so low, and demeaning to handi-capped people all over the earth, maybe his gf will watch this show and get an idea???
4. Now that would actually be *FUNNY* and make people *HAPPY*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You saying this is hilarious. Someone as gross as you so sensitive about yourself.

Funny.

1. I am the moral backbone of this site little *women killer*!
2. And I am correct about*DONTAZMEBRO*, he is pond scum, if you cant see it maybe you down there too.....:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Aww, I've hurt your feelings ... :(

Sorry bout that,

James, why do you think the photo was addressed at you?

If anything, his position is actually closer to yours than to your opponents, although his expression of it is much easier to read and comprehend.

1. He has done this towards me for years, am sure like a eight year old, he rolls around on the floor after he does it.
2. But really, you defend this human piece of shit?
3. You go girl!
4. This tv show isn't about repressed anything, its about how *FUN* it will be to kill a man!!!!
5. For *DONTAZMEBROS* gf it might be fitting!!!
6. Just saying,....:badgrin:
7. You do see the irony right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

If anything, his position is actually closer to yours than to your opponents, although his expression of it is much easier to read and comprehend.

1. He has done tis towards me for years, am sure like a eight year old, he rolls around on the floor after he does it.
3. You go girl!
4. This tv show isn't about repressed anything, its about how *FUN* it will be to kill a man!!!!
5. I *DONTAZMEBROS* gf it might be fitting!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that part I don't know, but from ideological standpoint he and you are closer than him and SarahG, for example.

Just a remark - your way of expressing yourself is a little complicated. Some people might get annoyed. It does not mean that you should not write as you wish, but that will cause the reactions which might not be pleasant to you or misunderstood altogether.

btw, correlation is not causation ;)

Sexual liberation in-law has advanced. Sexual expression in media though has become much more censored than in the recent past. Can see the difference in movies from the 80s and those of today. Lots of frontal female nudity in the 80s as in "Revenge of the Nerds" but even in 'adults only' movies on the premium channels you almost never see frontal nudity. Kinda strange since that's pretty much why people watch such things.

My tie-in to your OP being how new shows showing violence as 'fun' is due to an increased about of sexual censorship leaving an overabundance of violent aggression being expressed.

Neuroscientists discovered long ago that if our brains are having their pleasure centers stimulated, our aggression centers are literally disabled, and vice-versa. Thus when we can't enjoy sexual entertainments because they're being censored, we will gravitate to violent entertainments instead.

Exact opposite is the case in most European countries. Have far more graphic sex on reg tv, and very censored violent content. But inhibiting one, increases the other. So as we censor sex on tv, we see more violent content.

So a fake tv show makes this guy butt hurt, and then he turns around wishing death on a real human.

No no no....he cant be that daft. He cant.

Im gunna do the remix:

Sawwy bout that sawwy sawwy bout that. Sawwy bout that sawwy sawwy bout thay. /autism

Sexual liberation in-law has advanced. Sexual expression in media though has become much more censored than in the recent past. Can see the difference in movies from the 80s and those of today. Lots of frontal female nudity in the 80s as in "Revenge of the Nerds" but even in 'adults only' movies on the premium channels you almost never see frontal nudity. Kinda strange since that's pretty much why people watch such things.

My tie-in to your OP being how new shows showing violence as 'fun' is due to an increased about of sexual censorship leaving an overabundance of violent aggression being expressed.

Neuroscientists discovered long ago that if our brains are having their pleasure centers stimulated, our aggression centers are literally disabled, and vice-versa. Thus when we can't enjoy sexual entertainments because they're being censored, we will gravitate to violent entertainments instead.

Exact opposite is the case in most European countries. Have far more graphic sex on reg tv, and very censored violent content. But inhibiting one, increases the other. So as we censor sex on tv, we see more violent content.

bullshit

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. He has done tis towards me for years, am sure like a eight year old, he rolls around on the floor after he does it.
3. You go girl!
5. I *DONTAZMEBROS* gf it might be fitting!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that part I don't know, but from ideological standpoint he and you are closer than him and SarahG, for example.

Just a remark - your way of expressing yourself is a little complicated. Some people might get annoyed. It does not mean that you should not write as you wish, but that will cause the reactions which might not be pleasant to you or misunderstood altogether.

btw, correlation is not causation ;)

1. Yeah, its annoying *annoying as shit*, that's why I do it, its my trademark ! :badgrin:
2. Still what a tv producer gets on the airwaves has no real connection to how women feel or act, American women are not repressed sexually, hell they killed over one million babies last year, they must of been doing a lot of fucking of men.
3. Then discarded the human waste as if it was nothing.
4. This tv show will guide many a stupid women to murder.
5. Because its *FUN*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I can NOT believe *don't taz me bro* is still allowed to post on this site.
2. What an offensive turd he is.
3. Using an image of a under developed person as an attack is so low, and demeaning to handi-capped people all over the earth, maybe his gf will watch this show and get an idea???
4. Now that would actually be *FUNNY* and make people *HAPPY*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You saying this is hilarious. Someone as gross as you so sensitive about yourself.

Funny.

2. And I am correct about*DONTAZMEBRO*, he is pond scum, if you cant see it maybe you down there too.....:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are nothing to this site.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Funny.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are nothing to this site.

1. You can have you're dumb opinion, makes no difference.
2. I can have an opinion about you but why would I bother? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, its annoying *annoying as shit*, that's why I do it, its my trademark ! :badgrin:
that is obvious, but you should not be surprised at the repercussions.

2. Still what a tv producer gets on the airwaves has no real connection to how women feel or act, American women are not repressed sexually, hell they killed over one million babies last year, they must of been doing a lot of fucking of men.
3. Then discarded the human waste as if it was nothing.
4. This tv show will guide many a stupid women to murder.
5. Because its *FUN*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do not think it is as influential as you might assume.

I think you are talking about the upcoming show "Killer Women" which is about a female Texas Ranger and how she goes about her job. Could be wrong, but I don't think it's a show intended to show women glorified in killing people.

Sorry bout that,

I think you are talking about the upcoming show "Killer Women" which is about a female Texas Ranger and how she goes about her job. Could be wrong, but I don't think it's a show intended to show women glorified in killing people.

1. Could be you are right, (*did you see the commercial?), I seldom if ever watch the *networks*, and have no idea what the show is about.
2. I just saw the commercial, and I as waking up, and the commercial told me, that women killing men was *FUN*!!!!!!!
3. What does the commercial tell you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Could be you are right, (*did you see the commercial?), I seldom if ever watch the *networks*, and have no idea what the show is about.
2. I just saw the commercial, and I as waking up, and the commercial told me, that women killing men was *FUN*!!!!!!!
3. What does the commercial tell you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Didn't see the commercial, can't say. I do know that you can't judge a show based on the commercials. Heck I've gone to see movies because of the promos and turned out the only good scenes were the ones I'd already seen in the promos.

Forum List

Back