Happy to move for you - Your God will love this

Virtue signalers deserve to lose their seats. Nearly all of them are horrible people trying to trick people into thinking they are not vile scum.

Even flinty hearted conservatives couldnt find fault with this. Could they ?

03152258-SoylentGreenCover.ab94b306.jpg

~S~

Once again you show your stupidity. It is to support people whose disability may not be obvious and not people who would expect to get help anyway. I realize you would have trouble getting your head round that.

Maybe some of these “disabled” people need to build up some intestinal fortitude and get over it. Life sucks; always has and always will. If you can’t deal with that, there are ways to stop having to deal with it permanently.

Once again you show your stupidity. It is to support people whose disability may not be obvious and not people who would expect to get help anyway. I realize you would have trouble getting your head round that.

Maybe some of these “disabled” people need to build up some intestinal fortitude and get over it. Life sucks; always has and always will. If you can’t deal with that, there are ways to stop having to deal with it permanently.
The true voice of conservatism.

You first. Do it now, beat the rush.

Tommy, you're like a fruit salad but all the good fruit has been eaten and all that's left is the cantaloupe.

Forum List

Back