Happy to move for you - Your God will love this

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tube badge for people with hidden illnesses to be rolled out across UK

happytomoveforyoubadge011119-42.jpg

A woman who created a Tube badge to help people with hidden illnesses and health problems get a seat is now rolling the scheme out across England.

It follows a "surprisingly massive" uptake of the badge, which is similar to TfL's "baby on board" signs for pregnant women.

Since launching earlier this year, commuters with an invisible health issue have been able to approach sitting travellers wearing "Happy to move for you" badges. The idea is to ask for a seat without feeling any awkwardness.

Brainchild Ellie Kime, 23, said the idea for the creation came while travelling with her stepmother, who has a hidden condition.

Even flinty hearted conservatives couldnt find fault with this. Could they ?

A woman who created a Tube badge to help people with hidden illnesses and health problems get a seat is now rolling the scheme out across England.

It follows a "surprisingly massive" uptake of the badge, which is similar to TfL's "baby on board" signs for pregnant women.

Since launching earlier this year, commuters with an invisible health issue have been able to approach sitting travellers wearing "Happy to move for you" badges. The idea is to ask for a seat without feeling any awkwardness.

Brainchild Ellie Kime, 23, said the idea for the creation came while travelling with her stepmother, who has a hidden condition.

Let the filthy sick wankers stand..........

There, I played your BS stereotypical flint hearted conservative. Happy now?

Let the filthy sick wankers stand..........

There, I played your BS stereotypical flint hearted conservative. Happy now?
They will be along shortly.

Next will be yellow stars ...

God chose these people to have disabilities. Mainly for doing something bad in a previous life.

I have a disability. My wife does as well. Hers are mental/emotional. Mine are physical/emotional. That doesn’t mean either of us expect special treatment or preference. Obviously not everyone with a disability is as capable of dealing with it as we are with ours; but this whole idea that everyone with a disability needs to be catered to is ridiculous.

So only some disabled people are deserving of compassion ?

In relation to my own issues, I was taught that seeking (or taking) assistance or charity was a sign of weakness. Unless one absolutely needs the help, they shouldn’t be asking for it.

Now if there is designated seating for impaired persons that’s a different story.

He's a sociopath incapable of compassion.

The only true compassion for those who cannot support themselves is death. It removes the dead weight from Society and keeps the individual from continuing to damage their soul by accepting charity and assistance.

In relation to my own issues, I was taught that seeking (or taking) assistance or charity was a sign of weakness. Unless one absolutely needs the help, they shouldn’t be asking for it.

Now if there is designated seating for impaired persons that’s a different story.
They werent asking for it. Its an initiative whereby the healthy can help those less healthy. Before the toxic age of Thatcher doing that was seen as politeness and good manners.

They werent asking for it. Its an initiative whereby the healthy can help those less healthy. Before the toxic age of Thatcher doing that was seen as politeness and good manners.

Ok, so people are assuming someone needs the seat. If someone did that to me, they’d probably be catching my elbow in their temple. Either way, coddling the incompetent or the incapable is a danger to Society as a whole.

If you need a button to move for the elderly, frail, couple with children or women you may be a bigger dick than the OP.

If you need a button to move for the elderly, frail, couple with children or women you may be a bigger dick than the OP.
Once again you show your stupidity. It is to support people whose disability may not be obvious and not people who would expect to get help anyway. I realise you would have trouble getting your head round that.

Forum List

Back