Happy Thanksgiving!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
Other than being alive another day and so far my kids and family are okay....I really got nothing to be thankful for. I'm still working a shit job, hate my co workers who are nothing but super spreaders, so I work in fear every day, my company could care less, as long as the essential work is being done...blah blah blah....just hurry the fuck up and end 2020, then I'll be thankful

OP
aaronleland

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving with me and my twin sister, Then I found out we had to Zoom with my other family members. At least I can walk off camera at any time to drink booze.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving with me and my twin sister, Then I found out we had to Zoom with my other family members. At least I can walk off camera at any time to drink booze.
...because your relatives have never seen you drink booze?

Somehow, I find that hard to believe, nothing personal.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
hubby was on zoom with a bee club meeting when one of the other members rolls a blunt and lits up...forgetting he was on zoom

happy thanksgiving...it has been a long year and i am thankful we are still here...

OP
aaronleland

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...because your relatives have never seen you drink booze?

Somehow, I find that hard to believe, nothing personal.
I'm more worried about them seeing me Toobin it on Zoom.

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
That’s the only reason my family uses Zoom or FaceTime- to do shots with all of us.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List