Happy Thanksgiving!!!

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I love you all, and wish you the best. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

happythanksgiving.png

Other than being alive another day and so far my kids and family are okay....I really got nothing to be thankful for. I'm still working a shit job, hate my co workers who are nothing but super spreaders, so I work in fear every day, my company could care less, as long as the essential work is being done...blah blah blah....just hurry the fuck up and end 2020, then I'll be thankful

I was looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving with me and my twin sister, Then I found out we had to Zoom with my other family members. At least I can walk off camera at any time to drink booze.

I was looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving with me and my twin sister, Then I found out we had to Zoom with my other family members. At least I can walk off camera at any time to drink booze.
...because your relatives have never seen you drink booze?

Somehow, I find that hard to believe, nothing personal.

...because your relatives have never seen you drink booze?

Somehow, I find that hard to believe, nothing personal.

I'm more worried about them seeing me Toobin it on Zoom.

That’s the only reason my family uses Zoom or FaceTime- to do shots with all of us.

Forum List

Back