HAPPY THANKSGIVING: US Jobless Claims Fall As Record Run Persists...

Let me know when the unemployment rate has been cut more than half as it was under Obama.

Record run:

unemployment_rate_1496406829177_facebook_Jumbo.png

Wow, the white guy's really making the black guy look bad. Trump knows what he's doing, Obama didn't.

Name one thing blacks haven’t f**ked up if they are in charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's right President Trump. You killin it, son! :dance:

it has nothing to do with Donald, idiota... he hasn't done anything. this is still barack Obama's economy. and for the record, loony toon, this is holiday time and employment numbers always get better because people hire for jobs through the new year.

but you're so funny I just want to pinch your little trump sucking cheek.

You mean like "You didn't do that. Someone else made that happen"?

ok, what did the orange loon do to make the economy better?

A more significant question would be "What was it the chocolate messiah did that made the economy so much worse?"

Exactly what is this "record run" referred to in the topic title?

Go take a nap, kid. You're very tired & cranky. Trump's spectacular Economy has got ya down. You crazed with the butthurt. :cuckoo:
Afraid to answer the question, eh? :lol:

You can run, little boy, but you can't hide.

Just remember to give your Prez some thanks this Thanksgiving. Have a good one. :)
You can't even answer a question about your own topic title.

What a coward!

it has nothing to do with Donald, idiota... he hasn't done anything. this is still barack Obama's economy. and for the record, loony toon, this is holiday time and employment numbers always get better because people hire for jobs through the new year.

A more significant question would be "What was it the chocolate messiah did that made the economy so much worse?"

Shafting bondholders at both GM and Fannie Mae among others.

Aw, Trump's spectacular Economy got ya down? Poor kid. :crybaby:

Exactly what is this "record run" referred to in the topic title?

Go take a nap, kid. You're very tired & cranky. Trump's spectacular Economy has got ya down. You crazed with the butthurt. :cuckoo:
Afraid to answer the question, eh? :lol:

You can run, little boy, but you can't hide.

Just remember to give your Prez some thanks this Thanksgiving. Have a good one. :)
You can't even answer a question about your own topic title.

What a coward!

I know, you're cranky Trump's Economy is rollin. You're a hater. It is what it is.

Wow, the white guy's really making the black guy look bad. Trump knows what he's doing, Obama didn't.
Let me know when the Dow has climbed 300 percent under Trump as it did under Obama.
Trump's only been POTUS for less than a year. And the thread is about unemployment, not the stock market. Then there's the GDP, which never made it above 3% under Obama.

Oh, look!

Jobless claims have now held below 300,000 for 142 weeks, or nearly three years, the longest such streak since 1970.

So we owe twice as much thanks to Obama as we do Trump. :lol:

Uh yeah, Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Time for you to deal with that. Living in hateful denial isn't healthy for you. Trump's Economy is rollin. I know you hate that, but it is happening.

Let me know when the Dow has climbed 300 percent under Trump as it did under Obama.
Trump's only been POTUS for less than a year. And the thread is about unemployment, not the stock market. Then there's the GDP, which never made it above 3% under Obama.

Ha, don't bother. No matter what, that little hater's gonna hate. Too much Democrat Fake News propaganda for em. Too far gone. You ain't gonna reason with em. But nice try. :)

Forum List

Back