Happy Holidays to Nancy Pelosi on a Well Deserved Vacation

Beamup.jpg

Enjoy your stay in Hawaii and thanks Madam Pelosi for all that you do and all that you intend to do in the coming New Year as Speaker hopeful.

Nancy Pelosi is vacationing at Hawaii resort during shutdown
I wonder if the taxpayers are footing the bill like we did for Obozo_Obozo doesn't go there now since he has to pay for it.
One should try and be nice sometimes for the right reason instead of being a tRump butt licker for unAmerican reasons.

Pelosi tweeted this two hours ago:

"Americans sent a clear message in November – they are tied of exactly the type of behavior that triggered the #TrumpShutdown. Congressman-elect Joe Neguse is working to start putting things right by passing the bold reforms in HR 1."

Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) | Twitter

You'd think a congresswoman would know how to spell "tired".
No need to project because what caused the tRumpShutdown, is the Democracy killer trying to be as in tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies too. Free your mind.

Enjoy your stay in Hawaii and thanks Madam Pelosi for all that you do and all that you intend to do in the coming New Year as Speaker hopeful.

I wonder if the taxpayers are footing the bill like we did for Obozo_Obozo doesn't go there now since he has to pay for it.
One should try and be nice sometimes for the right reason instead of being a tRump butt licker for unAmerican reasons.
Now was that an example of “nice”?

Pelosi tweeted this two hours ago:

"Americans sent a clear message in November – they are tied of exactly the type of behavior that triggered the #TrumpShutdown. Congressman-elect Joe Neguse is working to start putting things right by passing the bold reforms in HR 1."

Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) | Twitter

You'd think a congresswoman would know how to spell "tired".
No need to project because what caused the tRumpShutdown, is the Democracy killer trying to be as in tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies too. Free your mind.

Oh, I get it. personally, I don't care that the government is shut down. I'm actually enjoying it.

bad-news-orange-man-bad-orange-man-make-bad-news-37323998.png

1. Its merry Christmas
2. She should be back in DC coming up with a compromise with President Trump.
3.Its gonna be REALLY FUNNY when the SC rules AGAINST the DACA scum and then there goes a negotiating point for the leftists...could be using that to in return for giving Trump the money for the wall he allows a certain amount of DACA scum to stay.

Pelosi is an a1 piece of shit stupid bitch and that is being nice. You can honestly listen to her speak and not say she is drunk, high or brain dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell........look at how much taxpayer money went to purchase her new plane last time she won. Somebody should use it. I wonder if she'll buy a new one this year? After all, we can't expect fancy Nancy to travel first class on a passenger plane. No, no, no. Commercial airlines are for peons.

This reminds me of watching the utility workers in action.Trump is the only one working and 5 others standing around watching.

Forum List

Back